Hodge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hodge

A little fact that many won't know. He played 90 mins alongside Cole Palmer (Chelsea's best player) for Man city and won the 2020 fa youth cup final 3-2 against Chelsea. Definitely no mug and well done the club for making this deal happen.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

He looks a proper prospect, both him and hayden first instinct was to try and go forward

Also colback and field we only need one of the two edb did well broke up play well but think edb will struggle for game time

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
      He looks a proper prospect, both him and hayden first instinct was to try and go forward

Also colback and field we only need one of the two edb did well broke up play well but think edb will struggle for game time
      Good, lad has potential but needs some quality around him to step.

So pleased with these 2 midfield additions, seems exactly what we needed.

Comment

Yes, Hodgey deffo had a lot of zip, energy and forward intent about him. We had much more pace and impetus without Field and Colback on pitch together. Based on yesterday Sammy might find it hard to get back in starting XI. Suppose Jack's standing order for a suspension must be due though.
        A word of caution though... Rovers central midfield was pathetic, reckon I could have held my own in there yesterday - they were that limp. Let's see how they go on Saturday against stiffer opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          Yes, Hodgey deffo had a lot of zip, energy and forward intent about him. We had much more pace and impetus without Field and Colback on pitch together. Based on yesterday Sammy might find it hard to get back in starting XI. Suppose Jack's standing order for a suspension must be due though.
          A word of caution though... Rovers central midfield was pathetic, reckon I could have held my own in there yesterday - they were that limp. Let's see how they go on Saturday against stiffer opposition.
          Blackburn may be contenders for the drop if we get our act into gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

Blackburn may be contenders for the drop if we get our act into gear.
            Stoke, Weds, Brum and Blackburn are all playing each other, Hudders against Saints.

So again huge game against Norwich as potentially 3 teams just above us getting a beat down this weekend.

Comment

Working...
            X