Incoming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incoming

Looks like we’re looking too bring in a couple of loans.
    one being a Brentford midfielder been on loan at Forest Green.

https://www.londonworld.com/sport/fo...harris-4481807

Comment

Doesn't make sense unless we are unloading an existing midfielder or two. We have plenty of midfielders and we're in a dog-fight to stay up so can't see point in giving a Bees kid a few months of learning & development - doesn't work for either party in my view.

Comment

I thought he was an Attacking Midfielder. If so then maybe Willock or Chair on their way? Or preferably Richards but can’t see anyone taking him

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          Doesn't make sense unless we are unloading an existing midfielder or two. We have plenty of midfielders and we're in a dog-fight to stay up so can't see point in giving a Bees kid a few months of learning & development - doesn't work for either party in my view.
          We are crying out for a midfielder , if not two of them.
          Field and Colback are similar , both defensive , very slow and don't create anything.
          Dixon Bonner and Dozzel are crap and subs at best , all the rest are youngsters and most probably non league standard.
          Saying all that , i'm not sure this Brentford kid is the answer , i presume we have scouted him ?????

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post

Field and Colback are similar , both defensive , very slow and don't create anything.
            Dixon Bonner and Dozzel are crap and subs at best , all the rest are youngsters and most probably non league standard.
            Saying all that , i'm not sure this Brentford kid is the answer , i presume we have scouted him ?????
            Yes, we've sent along our usual scouts, Stevie Wonder and David Blunket

Apparently he's only willing to sign if he can follow the Dozzell route and stand in the middle of the pitch doing f**k all, or even better Taylor Richard's model of sitting at home on the Playstation.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post

This absolutely, we have to solve that transition phase before we solve the striker problem. We can't create decent chances and a box to box midfielder or 3 will give us that.

Like you say this kid may not be that, but that is what we need 1st, 2nd and 3rd on our transfer list.

Being realistic we are'nt getting a striker unless we find some young prem or upper championship loan deal are we?

Midfielder probably the same, but there's more of them out there....

Comment

Know nothing about this guy and we have four central midfielders but none of them make a good partnership and if we could solve that puzzle would be a real step forward. Three of our four out of contract at the end of the season. Field will go elsewhere, probably Championship club. Dozzell am hoping they do not look to renew, again expect someone in Championship will pick him up. EDB not sure about yet, if as expected we end up in L1 could do well enough, Championship if we stay up will see how he does over remainder of season.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                  Know nothing about this guy and we have four central midfielders but none of them make a good partnership and if we could solve that puzzle would be a real step forward. Three of our four out of contract at the end of the season. Field will go elsewhere, probably Championship club. Dozzell am hoping they do not look to renew, again expect someone in Championship will pick him up. EDB not sure about yet, if as expected we end up in L1 could do well enough, Championship if we stay up will see how he does over remainder of season.
                  If wer'e saying Dozzell is L1 standard and thats where we end up then surely we'll extend his contract?

Comment

The only incomings this week will be the pies for Saturday's game.

Comment

A midfielder that looks up and drives forward Is a must .
                      I could pass the ball sideways and backwards

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

If wer'e saying Dozzell is L1 standard and thats where we end up then surely we'll extend his contract?
                        Just my view but if we are looking at a rebuild with a view to promotion then I would hope there are better options out there, particularly with Marti's knowledge of the Scandinavian and other markets plus new CEO's input. We urgently need to get the team better balanced as it has been the lack of balance which has been a large factor in the dismal last three seasons.

As for where Dozzell ends up who knows but he has flattered to deceive and my gut tells me someone in the Championship will take him.

Comment

Dozzell purchased when we played sweeper system. Ok player exchanging passes from "static" position.

As 72Bus has said. We need midfielder who can run with ball at feet.

I'll be disappointed if we offer new contract.

Comment

Working...
                          X