My analysis of King Austins’ news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    Spending in the last Warbuton season was the downfall which was covered in the accounts to May 22, so the three year cycle ends to May24.

Ever since they took over the owner have tried to but success rather than achieve it organically. I guess if we were in the premiership now that would be called excellent investing.

But I still dont understand the investment we made in the summer whilst leaving such a gap in attacking areas.
    I guess everything is a contributing factor. such a shame, even if the deduction doesnt come to pass we're clearly in trouble.

Comment

I see Lee Hoos has stepped down as CEO

Comment

I'm that long in the tooth that nothing at QPR surprises me. Whilst the club is an important part of my life both in terms of the time I spend at and travelling to matches, and the amount of money I spend, I also watch a lot of other football too

The division that the club is in is less important to me than being entertained - I long ago accepted that we are really a mid table or lower Championship club and that really doesn't bother me

There is far too much of an obsession with the Premier League both amongst the football authorities, media, clubs themselves and many fans. The sheer amount of money in the game is incredible / obscene, much of it from less than (in my view) ethical sources

Rough waters ahead, not just for us but many other clubs and their fans

Comment

Stortfordranger. I agree with just about everything you said. Watching Premiership games quite often seems rather alien, often boring and only occasionally exciting. Quite honestly, I have genuinely enjoyed watching Brighton play this season, over other PL teams. I believe that their fans will feel that they have been entertained.

As for QPR,we are where we are, and where we deserve to be. However those running football, need to look more closely at the way the game is heading and of it's overall health, financial or otherwise and of the entertainment value.

Comment

Im with Stortford the prem is a closed league top 6 are untouchable, Everton done by FFP whilst City still carry on regardless

Var is a shambles and in place due to inept officials which we know as they come up from the EFL and we get some right twits in there.

I still feel if we drop were down for a while but new guy wants a plan and it executed Nourry young but we need some vision and guts to do things in a completely new way.

I can't see new faces coming in way it sounded they need to do better

COYRS

Comment

L1 and we're off to Wemberley.

We'll beat Wrexham in the final

Comment

My view is he might well be right, but what do you get from sharing this type of news other than a little bit of message board clout. All it does is cause panic and divide at a time, when that is the last thing we need.

People might think this is purely for attention, which is what fake ITK people do, so it doesnt surprise me that people feel this is in the same catagory. However as I said, wouldn't shock me if this info was true.

Also if it is true, hope the post costs someone their job for leaking it. Need all that #### out of the club.

Comment

Working...
                X