Points deduction incoming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Given the Chairmanship and will probably leave after this seasons accounts which end 31 May. I doubt Hoos would expect a pay out until the next accounting year.
    But if he has been "relieved" of the CEO status, would that have come at a cost?

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

But if he has been "relieved" of the CEO status, would that have come at a cost?
      No idea what his contract situation is. He may be out of contract by the end of the season.......? Perhaps hes on his full CEO pay for being Chairman????? Or, hes acceoted a payment deferral????

All guess work...

Comment

Well let's just keep pretending to know more than we do. It's always more fun to be negative and spun whatever we want

Comment

Alll the talk about Hoos having been 'sacked' on here is bizarre....if he'd been sacked he wouldn't be sat in the Chairman's seat still commanding influence with the club and decision making processes. He's not doing a Chairman role for nothing is he, so unclear whether his wages have actually changed so speculation pretty pointless.

Comment

His wages would definitely be changed. This is a part time role, the club are clearly looking at ways to cut costs. This young CEO on 15 percent of hoos salary
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Three players in and only one out on a decent wage.

It would seem KA had been asked by his club contact, or duped, into circulating this nonsense. Perhaps part of our strategy to plead property to get better value for money.

Surely the wage bill has increased following the Jan window!

Comment

"...club contact..."?! If that contact is a cleaner. It was typical nonsense from another so-called fan...look at me, look at me, I know something, we're in the s..t, blah, blah. He was probably QBP in disguise.

Comment

I reckon his so termed mates kept feeding him a load of baloney to see how far they could hoodwink him.

Comment

From a budget perspective the Bhatia naming of SAR must have been more than just GA sacking money. About time they put some cash on as I think Ruban has been doing mist of the funding over recent years.

I think this window shows they are still committed whilst still looking for additional investment. Perhaps that will come in the summer with a condition we're still in the championship.

For all their mistakes we're lucky to have these guys owning us. They're nit shy in paying for their mistakes.

Comment

• I haven't followed this thread very closely but surely management would have a good idea if in fact a points deduction was imminent, no matter how small that would surely relegate us if in fact we are not on that route already so I don't think it would have been prudent to sign new players this window if that was the case!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                        From a budget perspective the Bhatia naming of SAR must have been more than just GA sacking money. About time they put some cash on as I think Ruban has been doing mist of the funding over recent years.

I think this window shows they are still committed whilst still looking for additional investment. Perhaps that will come in the summer with a condition we're still in the championship.

For all their mistakes we're lucky to have these guys owning us. They're nit shy in paying for their mistakes.
                        In reality we have very good owners that are making up for the terrible mistakes at the start of this tenure, mistakes for which they are not directly responsible. They can only fix so much when we are in such a financial pickle, and while no doubt there are alterior motives at heart in terms of redevelopment projects, the success of the club is paramount. Seems with almost every recent decision they get a little close to making things right.

Comment

• King Austin your not singing your not singing your not singing anymore your not singing anymore!
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

Again you’re talking bs !!

the point deduction isn’t because we have breached ffp !!

it’s because we haven’t paid the ffp fine we got on time not Because we have breached ffp

again because your slow the points is because we breached ffp few years ago and got a massive fine !! We have either missed the deadline or not fully paid it back in time and in that agreement if it wasn’t paid by set time we would get a points deduction.
                            Please stop putting your 2 pence in about ffp we haven’t branched this atm this is from an old ffp breach . Jesus Christ I actually give up
                            Hmm until this actually happens, I don't think you should be shouting BS because this points deduction isn't going to happen and I call this claim BS. Did you drink the James Nutt Kool Aid and live in the make belief world.

Comment

Working...
                            X