Dozzell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superranger View Post
    Just terminate his contract so we never have to see him on the pitch again. Absolutely useless
    Been saying this for a long time probably since he came one of the worst players I've ever seen, offers absolutely nothing at all sideways backwards doesn't even put himself about. League 1 player at best and possibly league 2. he must look amazing in training I cant see how else he would get in this team, unless he has something in his contract that he has to play, and to think our former so called DOF saw something to pay £1M for him and I believe he's on 20k a week too

Comment

There is nothing wrong with Dozzell or any of his colleagues. There are plenty of teams in the Ryman or Southern League who would love to have them.

Comment

Dozzell got more involved today .
        Usually u wouldn't know if he was or wasn't on the pitch .
        He never impacts a game as said it's always backwards or sideways .
        Always looks ponderous and cream crackered ... Don't know what Marti see's in him seen better on s Sunday morning

Comment

Always looks stoned off his nut. Plays like it too. Wish I was when I pay to watch him..

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
            Always looks stoned off his nut. Plays like it too. Wish I was when I pay to watch him..
            Nail on the head
            He never sprints , just jogs around the pitch , never gets stuck in , the game passes him by.
            He can clearly pick a pass but always chooses the safe option and goes sideways or backwards.
            One thing though we haven't got any players that make decent runs in behind .
            Also what other options do we have in midfield ?
            Colback similar to Field , slow and defensive minded , always injured
            Dixon bonner , poor touch , looks clumsy , more energy than Dozy yes.
            Nobody else in squad good enough even for bench in my opinion.

Comment

He gets in every week...it's worrying

Comment

Being realistic even if Colback was fit we would still need to use either Dozzell or EDB along with field of the starters only EDB has some mobility to run forwards with the ball.

Its poor that none of the youth are putting hands up to say look im ready use me.

really could do with 2 midfielders Tim would be great but I don't think he's realistic with his value. Field needs help he's a ball winner not a playmaker and colbooked can't stay fit or out the refs book

How we've been left with a first team squad of Kakay Dozzell Albert Kelman and a front two of Dykes and SA is just plain stupidity and poor decision making,

Ipswich Friday could be simply embarrassing they've had a couple of bad results thumped at Leeds decent point v Leicester and could take it out on us just hope Cook is fit play 5 in defence

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                  Being realistic even if Colback was fit we would still need to use either Dozzell or EDB along with field of the starters only EDB has some mobility to run forwards with the ball.

Its poor that none of the youth are putting hands up to say look im ready use me.

really could do with 2 midfielders Tim would be great but I don't think he's realistic with his value. Field needs help he's a ball winner not a playmaker and colbooked can't stay fit or out the refs book

How we've been left with a first team squad of Kakay Dozzell Albert Kelman and a front two of Dykes and SA is just plain stupidity and poor decision making,

Ipswich Friday could be simply embarrassing they've had a couple of bad results thumped at Leeds decent point v Leicester and could take it out on us just hope Cook is fit play 5 in defence
                  All true.

So much about the next 2-3 years at this club is going to be shaped by January. I don't see anything other than a huge battle against relegation if nothing significant happens in the window. Some shrezd signings and loans however, and we could be mid table. If we go down we're in a lottery against obscurity and ruin, or maybe finding some new minset to bounce back.

With Marti we do have the potential to be a very very good team, we just have to stop relying on the likes of Dozzell, Kakay etc to dliver a product they simply can't deliver. You wouldn't expect chefs at the local pub to go into Gordon Ramsay's 3 star michelin restaurant and deliver quality straight away. We have to move on from these players that are'nt good enough to play a system that will move the club forward eventually.

Comment

He’s nowhere near being a bad player. Hate all this stuff. We have a general problem in none of centre backs & centre mids score at all. Should be 15 goals from them. Chair and willock almost entirely score worldies. Dikes is a puzzle. Not scoring any scruffy goals at all.

Comment

I do chuckle when folks think all we need is a striker or a midfielder. Just to stay up I'd say we need at least SIX robust Championship standard standard players who are fit and ready and able to play 2 games a week until May.
                      We are so far off being a consistent and competitive outfit in this league it's shocking. I'd be staggered if we made just ONE decent acquisition in January let alone the half dozen or so we need. As I see it, the only hope is for other teams to suffer implosions and massive points deductions

Comment

Poor poor player.

Never once not even once see him dominate the midfield. Waste of a shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanfan View Post
                          He’s nowhere near being a bad player. Hate all this stuff. We have a general problem in none of centre backs & centre mids score at all. Should be 15 goals from them. Chair and willock almost entirely score worldies. Dikes is a puzzle. Not scoring any scruffy goals at all.
                          He's not shown anything to plead a case for being a good player?

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                            I do chuckle when folks think all we need is a striker or a midfielder. Just to stay up I'd say we need at least SIX robust Championship standard standard players who are fit and ready and able to play 2 games a week until May.
                            We are so far off being a consistent and competitive outfit in this league it's shocking. I'd be staggered if we made just ONE decent acquisition in January let alone the half dozen or so we need. As I see it, the only hope is for other teams to suffer implosions and massive points deductions
                            It's start though.

'All we need' is not the same as 'we need to start with'

What we really need is a bottom to top shake up of every single position in the first team, the reserve, youth and scouting systems and to shake clear of FFP, which will likely take a generation of players, managers and boardroom staff, but we have January, so let's start there.

Comment

We paid off Steff and brought in Steff's cloan in Colback and Dozzy as the back up.

Does anyone see this move as an improvement?

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                                Disagree with you here.
                                This division is a very poor standard .
                                Take away the 3 teams relegated from the Prem and the standard is very poor . Ipswich not a bad side but spent quite a bit of money.
                                Most teams in this division are beatable but to give ourselves a chance we need someone who can put the ball in the net . Look at teams like Cardiff for instance they are pretty poor but have signed a couple of strikers that has given them a chance and they are top half. Even a half decent striker at this level will give you a chance , i'm sorry but Dykes is absolutely shite , even when we were scoring loads of goals under Warburton , Dykes still only scored about 8 that season , plus his all round play is poor , plenty of effort but thats it.
                                Although it would be nice to have some robust Championship standard players that could play every week i believe a box to box midfielder and a striker will see us stay up .

Comment

Working...
                                X