Beale or Ainsworth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beale or Ainsworth?

Let me ask the question, if this was our choice who are you going with to be our manager for the rest of the season?
    ​​​​​​
    ​​

​​​
    Beale
    83.33%
    Aimsworth
    16.67%

Non of the above

Comment

I’d back Stan Bowles over Ainsworth and he has dementia

Comment

Neither

Comment

I would have Beale back in a flash. He would get a tune out of these players. Yes he's a snake but so are all managers . They are chasing the money like every other #### in football.

Comment

Niether

Comment

I don't see the argument for beale, it was going wrong when he left, the squad is weaker now. And he was recruiting on his promise of what he was building, I don't think players would believe/trust him.

Comment

Neither

Comment

Beale
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Ainsworth has integrity and would give his right arm to keep us up. Beale is pond life who'd be busy planning his exit strategy 5 mins after getting here. Wouldn't have the chump back here under any circumstances - I'd offer job to John Terry before Beale - he's that dishonourable.

Comment

Neither

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                        Ainsworth has integrity and would give his right arm to keep us up. Beale is pond life who'd be busy planning his exit strategy 5 mins after getting here. Wouldn't have the chump back here under any circumstances - I'd offer job to John Terry before Beale - he's that dishonourable.
                        I agree with every letter.

Comment

Beale left for bigger club, hindsight, clearly shouldn't have. Needed more time under less pressure. Best manager since Terry Venables.

Comment

A manager is going to make zero difference. This team is miles off even challenging for a league 2 title. Does anyone here really think if we was to play Reading or Wigan we would win coz I don't and they are bottom of League 1.

Comment

Neither

Comment

Working...
                              X