Board and manager need to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board and manager need to go

Absolute joke the way they are running things, completely clueless in every aspect. The squad has league one written all over it, why on Earth you would not take advantage of the loan market is beyond me and quite frankly laughable.
    needs someone in charge who the players fear, ainsworth is too much of a nice guy

This team would not survive league 1. They are not that good.

Comment

Olly as caretaker manager come monday

Comment

Originally posted by supahupa10101 View Post
        This team would not survive league 1. They are not that good.
        Yep spot on Wed lose field probably Dunne but these ain't L1 level possibly the worst side I've seen nobody has the ability to cross a ball even if its not bloody moving

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
          Absolute joke the way they are running things, completely clueless in every aspect. The squad has league one written all over it, why on Earth you would not take advantage of the loan market is beyond me and quite frankly laughable.
          needs someone in charge who the players fear, ainsworth is too much of a nice guy
          I won't argue that the squad isn't good enough but even loans cost money and we can't spend very much at all before the FFP thing becomes an issue. It is what it is and we are screwed. FFP isn't fit for purpose when it is actually the cause of many clubs demise.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Honestly I wouldn't want warnock back he had a side that had ability and an x factor this bunch are not good enough for this level

Comment

If the owners are prepared to continue to live with this status quo and not act in some way, it's difficult to see how they can have any self respect.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

We don't need that idiot in charge again. It was bad enough last time round. Good manager 20 years ago. Another one who can't get a job so why would ww offer him one?? Lol

Comment

The owners have got a lot to answer for but they’ve painted themselves into a corner. They’re owed loads of money by the club, no sucker is going to buy it and clear their debt and if we do down we could go out of business

Comment

The owners CANT go - they pile in £2 million per month… I cannot imagine how they feel.

Comment

Beg Potter to come

Comment

Potter turned down Leicester and Glasgow Rangers. We've got more chance of Harry potter

Comment

Harry Potter is a good shout we need someone with a magic wand to get us out this mess

Comment

Why didn’t we try and sign Jamal Lowe is beyond me
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                              Why didn’t we try and sign Jamal Lowe is beyond me
                              Because he was cack here

Comment

Working...
                              X