Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snake bites the dust

Beale sacked

Best news of the weekend. Hopefully he won't find his way back to us.

Comment

I lay money if he'd of stayed with us he'd of been fired too before the end of the season.

Comment

Just seen that news, so happy that he got what he deserved. He couldn't even get them to 2nd in a 2 horse race.

Comment

I don't normally revel in someone losing their job, I wince at that "yer gettin' sacked in the morning" chant. However, I'm made up Beale's been launched - what goes round comes round.

Comment

I think he is a brilliant coach and manager, and a lot of our pain comes from this as well.

We all know the other side though, and maybe this is karma…

Comment

Delighted that horrible snake has been sacked. Full of himself and a walking ego. He left us after thinking he was too big for little old qpr. Now he's been found out as a novice who tried to run before learning to walk. Back in your lane Mick. It's not as easy as you think is it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LordLoftus View Post
                I lay money if he'd of stayed with us he'd of been fired too before the end of the season.
                The slide started under him and he bailed. I agree he would have sacked eventually and he knew it too.

Doubt Wolves will want him know

Comment

"Karma has no menu, you get served what you deserve". I have zero sympathy for Beale.

He brought this in himself.
                  He needs to learn the lesson.

Comment

Should of kept his mouth shut and I don't think anyone would of moaned when he jumped ship.
                    Always came across as a cocky so and so .

Comment

Grass wasn't greener then after all MB

First question next interview what will you bring to the club MB, I'll bring loyalty integrity and honesty

Comment

Third in a two horse race and fallen flat in every cup competition. Not exactly living up to the hype he seems to generate.

Comment

What is it with Beale that he cannot stick for less than a year in a club. Just joking. Maybe he get back being assistant somewhere. Giving he is big headed, he will not drop divisions to start again.

Comment

I am not surprised he has got the sack but thought he would last longer than this, but with no track record he would always be under pressure if results were not good enough.

I do see him coming back to championship as a manager with Stoke or Sheffield weds. And if they don't improve maybe Blackburn or Watford. I think clubs may just try and put a clause in for better compo if he jumps ship again.

Comment

Can see him going off to the desert to Gerrards team

Comment

Working...
                              X