• Show
Clear All

• Gareth. Stay or go? Simple

Simple as that.
    Sack him
    55.17%
    Keep him
    44.83%

Given the budget GA has he is actually doing ok. Lets get behind him and the team.

Comment

Need to wait and see the next couple of games if we lose them I think it will be the end of GA.

Comment

Nice guy Gareth. However, he was the wrong appointment in the first place. The owners made an emotional decision appointing Gareth. Now they need to show no emotion showing Gareth the exit door. I would pull the trigger ASAP and give the job to Warnock until the summer. Lose to Leeds I can see the owners removing Ainsworth. Even if we beat Leeds he will be gone in October. Gareth is totally out of his depth at this level. Sooner or later the owners will have to take action.

Comment

50/50

Interesting

Comment

Warnock hardly set the world alight at Huddersfield with a limited squad. But kept them up just as GA did with us, but they dumped him as soon as new money arrived.

There wont be a Taarabat next time around.

Comment

Yea I don't buy the calls for Warnock either sheep.

Spent force and should have walked years ago.

Kind of hate myself for saying this but I'd take the little Welsh ####### Jones. Proven and will give us a nasty & solidity streak I think we lack.

Comment

I just don't know

Comment

Never been a fan but we will keep him as
                  1. we can’t afford to sack him
                  2. who would want the job

Comment

Our problem is that we can't invest in players because we've spent too much so the solution is almost definately not to pay off yet another manager. Maybe next season when our FFP calculation is a little better the situation changes but at the moment no change please.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                      Yea I don't buy the calls for Warnock either sheep.

Spent force and should have walked years ago.

Kind of hate myself for saying this but I'd take the little Welsh ####### Jones. Proven and will give us a nasty & solidity streak I think we lack.
                      If it happens and they get rid of GA, which I think it's a bit early for. that's actually not a bad shout

Comment

Our starting 11 should be doing much much better. The likes of Chair and Willock are simply not performing to the levels they are capable of.

The players look nervous at home

Whilst you can’t knock GA’s enthusiasm he lacks tactical in game management. The ‘clenched fist’ approach will only take you so far.

My view is that if (sorry to be negative more likely when) we lose against Leeds and Blackburn, we will be firmly in the bottom 3 and with the international break coming up, he should go and we should bring in Jones who will get a tune out of the players in my view

Comment

Basic truth is "We just ain't got the money" (to get rid)

So let's just get behind what we have and not flirt with fanciful notions.

Comment

If the Swansea goal was disallowed we'd be in 18th on 10pts. Offside goal yesterday and Colback missing which may have made us more solid. Another RB getting match fit too.

As Warbs used to say....."fine margins".

Comment

Not yet, I think we've been unlucky. Two borderline world class saves last two matches. As mentioned above that Swansea handball and yesterday's bad decisions.

We NEED to sort out our home record and start scoring goals though. Funny because we are playing much better than I thought we would be, yet still in the bottom three.

Comment

Working...
                              X