Tyler Richards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

I don't want to start an argument but you have no idea what this guy might be dealing with so you really shouldn't rush to dismiss his problems. I, like all QPR fans are concerned about any drain on the club's FFP related expenses but sometimes the club is right to honour it's duties to an employee and support them through tough times. The Sky Sports panel have just been lauding Spurs for doing just that with Richarlison. Hats off to QPR for supporting Tyler when he needs it.
    Problem is many think they are supporting when they are not.
    Obviously he needs something else than what’s been giving to him til now.

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post

Problem is many think they are supporting when they are not.
      Obviously he needs something else than what’s been giving to him til now.
      How do you know what he needs, what support he's getting, how he's reacting to that support?...In most jobs, yes you'd expect a return to work after a certain amount of time but this employee is a professional sportsman, it's not just whether he's mentally fit for work, it's whether he can still perform to a pretty high standard, it's not a case of just man up and get back to work, he needs to be on his game as well as just turning up for work. The club will have professional medically qualified people looking after him so I trust that they know what they are doing.

Comment

Or maybe just put him on statutory sick pay until he is able to do his job. His choice then. Do your job or sit on the sofa at home on SSP. Simples.

Comment

Stick the lad on the happy pills and the world will be a better place for him. There a million takers in the UK.

Comment

Fellas stolen a living , if everyone that had a loss stopped working where would we all be.
            I know we all deal with things differently but all we are asking him is to kick a ball , pass a ball and play football.

Comment

Played in the U21s 3-1 defeat of Swansea yesterday. Hopefully he'll be in contention soon.

Comment

Will he be available this weekend?
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Another in long list of QPR Players who get better by not playing matches.

Saw him play some minutes last season, looked well below Sam Field's level.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                    Will he be available this weekend?
                    I hope so.

Signing autographs, acknowledging applause from the crowd.

Its important to bring him in gradually

Comment

Got a video explaining on this

https://youtu.be/mV6QVqLm6fc?si=1QUydQTenaebE6Od

Comment

That is 13 minutes I will never get back.

That is the worst video I ever watched about Queens Park Rangers, turn the music off and speak clearly pal.
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                          That is 13 minutes I will never get back.

That is the worst video I ever watched about Queens Park Rangers, turn the music off and speak clearly pal.
                          Totally agree & turned off after a minute, speak English & music what the ***k was that for

Comment

Working...
                          X