Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyler Richards

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tyler Richards

    We read a lot about Dunne being back on the grass; JCS availability; that Willock is training again; Dykes is fit ... how about our highest paid player, Tyler Richards? Is he available, injured, attitude problem? Why is he always awol? Does he fit in with GA plans? Pity we paid money for a player we never use when we have such big problems financially!

  • #2
    Obligation to buy him in the summer so we can thank Les for this mess.

    Comment


    • #3
      Did he cost a fee?

      I wonder if his contract can be terminated.
      I have supported Rangers for 50 seasons.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
        Did he cost a fee?

        I wonder if his contract can be terminated.
        3.5m wasnt it. But think that incorporated the loan arrangement last season.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

          3.5m wasnt it. But think that incorporated the loan arrangement last season.
          I thought it was 400,000? But we had to buy him as he played the requisite amount of games last season (mostly from the bench) to constitute the deal. I could be completely wrong ofcourse, but that was my understanding. Surely he can’t still be suffering with depression and mental health problems following his best mate passing away last year?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

            I thought it was 400,000? But we had to buy him as he played the requisite amount of games last season (mostly from the bench) to constitute the deal. I could be completely wrong ofcourse, but that was my understanding. Surely he can’t still be suffering with depression and mental health problems following his best mate passing away last year?
            I cant find any transfer fee information. I hope youre right on the fee.

            Comment


            • #7
              Transfer Market shows 400,000

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                Transfer Market shows 400,000
                That figure is their estimate od his current market value. Under transfer history the fee we paid is not included.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think 3,5m is the sum of salary over four years (15k a week is 0,75m year = 3m) plus the transfer fee.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If you listen to the podcast with Richard Dobson he explains what’s going on with Taylor Richards

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You got a brief summary Jeff? Can't listen to it as working. Does it sound plausible?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                        You got a brief summary Jeff? Can't listen to it as working. Does it sound plausible?
                        He has no injury & he’s just got to get his mind & confidence right & believe in himself, they are helping & talking to him each day, they want him to succeed as he is the skill to make this team, but at present not being thought of for selection

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Honestly, given up on him. We'll pay him off last year of contract.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            If he is making him self unavailable, I wonder if there are any contractual conditions we can cancel his contract on.
                            I have supported Rangers for 50 seasons.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

                              He has no injury & he’s just got to get his mind & confidence right & believe in himself, they are helping & talking to him each day, they want him to succeed as he is the skill to make this team, but at present not being thought of for selection
                              Honestly is it just us who sign players like this? I think he should just be unpaid until he can play. I bet he soon "believes in himself" then. Waste of space.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X