Andre gray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre gray

He's back on the market as a free transfer. Went abroad and scored some goals. I'm in 2 minds about him as he knew where the back of the goal was but always looked like his boots were 4sizes too big for him which made him very ungainly. Did ok for us at times. Thoughts? I hear plenty of championship interest
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

No thanks
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      He's back on the market as a free transfer. Went abroad and scored some goals. I'm in 2 minds about him as he knew where the back of the goal was but always looked like his boots were 4sizes too big for him which made him very ungainly. Did ok for us at times. Thoughts? I hear plenty of championship interest
      I saw earlier that ex Rs Stef Johansen, Luke Freeman, Chris Martin and Junior Hoillet are all without clubs

Comment

A terrible striker is better than no striker and currently we have no strikers

Comment

If Dykes or Armstrong got injured then yes maybe but otherwise will probably sit on our bench being paid more than we can really afford.

Comment

off topic but could be some interest n Smyth in January

Comment

I'd take him if the wages was right.
              I'd expect him to get more money elsewhere
              Will be his last contract id guess , so reckon he'll go where the money is .

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Miles better than any of our current lot but serious attitude problem plus wants silly money. If he took a drop in wages and wanted to make a real go of it then I'd take him straight away..

Comment

He'll probably end up at boro

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

I saw earlier that ex Rs Stef Johansen, Luke Freeman, Chris Martin and Junior Hoillet are all without clubs
                    I guess the grass isn’t always greener

off that list I would have freeman back

Comment

Under no circumstances should we take Gray. Smyth, Bergovic, Cook, Colwick all have one quality we need. Attitude. Don't moan, complain or undermine, they just do their best.

Comment

Quite sure the club will be delighted if you are offering to pay their wages.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

Miles better than any of our current lot but serious attitude problem plus wants silly money. If he took a drop in wages and wanted to make a real go of it then I'd take him straight away..
                          Er, it's a no then.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Er, it's a no then.
                            You wouldn't sign a proven goalscorer on a free transfer if he was willing to take a pay cut to join us??

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

You wouldn't sign a proven goalscorer on a free transfer if he was willing to take a pay cut to join us??
                              The operative word is "if", but the "if" is highly unlikely.

Comment

Working...
                              X