Injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

To be fair to Sinclair, if he puts in 110% and is burnt out after 60 mins, where's the harm?...Sub him out and he's done his bit very well, it's a squad game and we get 5 subs, ok I get that our bench isn't great but I'd like to see Sinclair continue giving his all for as long as he can, yes maybe he could become more economical but let's see his positives.
    Yes, thats fine and I dont mind.

But if I was SA, I would take a look at Michael Owen's career. Literally burnt out by 27yrs due to his high energy game. But we would have had our worth and money out of him well before that. But that's not to say its right. Man Utd managed Giggs far better by giving him recovery time so he could have a long career. There's only so many miles on the clock!

Comment

Completely unacceptable to have a player that can't put a 90-minute shift in. It's not like we have compelling replacements to bring on every time Sinclair cries off with a stitch after an hour. The way the game's gone nowadays, at the hour mark there's still 40mins of play to negotiate. Players need to pace themselves appropriately, learn how to take a breather during games, know when to bust-a-gut and, at all costs avoid blowing up midway through games.

Lastly, if it's accepted that Sinclair currently only has 60mins in him, wouldn't it be preferable for him to play the last 60mins, not the first 60mins? The relief and uplift Ipswich must have felt on Saturday when they saw the back of Sinclair surely played a massive part in the final result.

Comment

Spoke with Sinclair on Saturday evening. Told me he went off with cramp.

Comment

Aoraha, Kolli and Bala will all play a part of QPRs first team

Aoraha and Kolli ahead of Bala in pecking order but im thinking Bala more next season

Pedder is also a name you need to keep an eye on and Trent Rendell who is a man mountain of a player in the development squad

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            Completely unacceptable to have a player that can't put a 90-minute shift in. It's not like we have compelling replacements to bring on every time Sinclair cries off with a stitch after an hour. The way the game's gone nowadays, at the hour mark there's still 40mins of play to negotiate. Players need to pace themselves appropriately, learn how to take a breather during games, know when to bust-a-gut and, at all costs avoid blowing up midway through games.

Lastly, if it's accepted that Sinclair currently only has 60mins in him, wouldn't it be preferable for him to play the last 60mins, not the first 60mins? The relief and uplift Ipswich must have felt on Saturday when they saw the back of Sinclair surely played a massive part in the final result.
            I get what you're saying but what is your solution?
            ..not play him at all because he can't do 90 mins or get what you can from him. Yes 70's players in the day of 1 sub, a player who only had 60 mins in him was useless but in this day and age you can use what you have. Remember of course that we are very financially restricted and have to work with what we can afford.

Comment

SA needs time to learn how to pace himself and pick out team mates to pass to rather then take on the world.
              Also his team mates need to play to his pace with good though balls for him to run on.... Heck he is still a kid but a great one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Will do mate. Enjoy your Sunday
                lol - what’s going on with this then mate??

Comment

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post
                  Aoraha, Kolli and Bala will all play a part of QPRs first team

Aoraha and Kolli ahead of Bala in pecking order but im thinking Bala more next season

Pedder is also a name you need to keep an eye on and Trent Rendell who is a man mountain of a player in the development squad
                  Pedder seems to be behind Aoraha. With Field, Dozzell, Richards, Colback, Dixon-Bonner in squad, going to be tough making 1st team squad on matchday.

Has Pedder ever been out on loan? He needs to get out on loan L1 or L2 until January. Start every game. Make an impression so they'll want to keep him. Then, maybe we should keep eye on him.

Looking great in Development Squad Games, completely different world to Championship.

Fair play to Murphy Mahoney, season loan to Swindon, starting games. He'll come back next Summer pushing to start 1st team games.

Comment

Working...
                  X