Loan market and Ainsworth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loan market and Ainsworth

Can't help feeling that with Critchley's contacts in the game were he still here managing us as a Championship side would have been a better bet. He had contacts, not sure GA has. Can see us loaning 1-2 very average players under GA. Hope I'm wrong.

I don't want any loans. Few solid professionals such as Colbeck and Cook. Allow our youngsters to develop with them.

Aoraha and Kolli made bench Saturday. Keep pushing our young players. We might find another Eze.

Comment

Originally posted by Bangonthedrum View Post
      Can't help feeling that with Critchley's contacts in the game were he still here managing us as a Championship side would have been a better bet. He had contacts, not sure GA has. Can see us loaning 1-2 very average players under GA. Hope I'm wrong.
      I think he'd have been managing us as a League 1 side.

Comment

Reality is we can't afford loan fees/high wages so unlike the bigger sides in this division we aren't going to get the kind of loans in that will tear this league apart regardless of who is manager. My realistic hope is we can get a couple of bodies in to pad the squad out as we are very exposed all over the pitch once injuries/suspensions start to take a hold. A striker is a must, particularly if we do end up playing with two up top. RB, CM and maybe wide player other areas we could do with bolstering.

Comment

According to WLS, A RB and an attacking player are the priorities.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
            According to WLS, A RB and an attacking player are the priorities.
            If we get another RB and cf I'll see that as a decent window as GA gone for old school pros which we were desperate for.

Comment

Time to trust him, and see how it all unfolds.

Comment

Cant see the point in putting other club's young pups into our team to help them develop, and we get charged for providing them with a platform.

If these premiership clubs what their inexperienced lads in our team they should be paying us for our coaching services......entitled little #####!!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                  Cant see the point in putting other club's young pups into our team to help them develop, and we get charged for providing them with a platform.

If these premiership clubs what their inexperienced lads in our team they should be paying us for our coaching services......entitled little #####!!

Comment

I'm keen on loans with an option to buy, for instance Timmy would have been a great addition, if no option to buy, i don't see the point given we are trying to build a squad not push for promotion and needing the odd one or two to get us over the line.

Comment

Had enough of loans after last season.

Comment

Squad light need another 3 , striker is a priority.

Comment

New to the forum here and couldn't resist jumping in on the loan market chat. Totally get the sentiment about Critchley's connections – those were the days! But hey, change can bring surprises, right? GA might have some aces up his sleeve too. Fingers crossed for more than just average players. Ever thought of checking out a Mortgage Broker in Swansea for some game-changing advice? Heard they work wonders. Anyway, excited to be part of the convo, and here's to hoping for some unexpected gems in our loan signings!

Comment

Originally posted by mbyr416 View Post
                            Interesting convo about the loan market and Ainsworth. I get the concern about Critchley's contacts, but you never know what surprises GA might have up his sleeve. Sure, it's a different ball game, but maybe he's got some tricks of his own.
                            I know this may come as a bit of a shock, but you were hit by a bus and you've been in a coma, and, well........

Comment

Sadly and with the best will in the world I think GA was wearing a T-shirt ...

We need some loans and hopefully Marti will make us a more attractive place to come.

Comment

Working...
                              X