• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club open to offers for new owners

Club has interest in new owners

and because of this our owners might sell

been told American investors are interested

also been told they will want wholesale changes in our management team however they will be keeping a very close eye on our results in first couple of months.

Let’s hope so

Comment

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post
      Club has interest in new owners

and because of this our owners might sell

been told American investors are interested

also been told they will want wholesale changes in our management team however they will be keeping a very close eye on our results in first couple of months.
      If only.

Comment

Whilst the owners have tried it's been a mess for far too long. Whilst the financial support is commendable they've made far too many poor decisions which has then needed the investment

Fresh ideas and a energy to drive the club forwards is desperately needed yep weve got a new training facilities but a new stadium is key for longevity and hopefully a wave of optimistic threads on here follow

Comment

London Football Club Queens Park Rangers Is Courting Investors - YouTube

already leaking on youtube look

Comment

That is a video that is 3 days old, which is based on the article below which is 8 days old and posted on this site then.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...stor#xj4y7vzkg

https://www.wearetherangersboys.com/...t-being-sought

Do you have new information?

Comment

i do

however i cant say anything else

was surprised there was anything out there at all will read what youve posted

my excitement has been reignited for my club with this picking up steam

Comment

Okay.

Its clear the owners are not prepared to fund us anymore. Sh1t flows downhill......the sooner the top is sorted the better. I

Comment

i do

It's Ric Flair isn't it!? #### Off Deadpool - there's a real guy coming to the EFL. Woooooo!

Comment

i do

It's very hush hush is it?
                    do me a favour

Comment

i do

But if you've got new information (which you can't reveal), why are you peddling the old stuff?

Comment

Why ####ing bother then putting it up if you can’t disclose it, pathetic

Comment

i do

You see, for me, being older now (56), I don't buy all of this...

You have a needy approach, and desperately want to be 'in the know'...

That's ok, but unless you're 8 years old, I would stop doing this. Be kind to yourself.

This is old news that has been in the public domain for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

It's Ric Flair isn't it!? #### Off Deadpool - there's a real guy coming to the EFL. Woooooo!
                            I'd actually love ric flair

Comment

I wonder who this American investor is?

Comment

Working...
                              X