Lewis Wing Signs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    I get what your saying bus but you're a bit old school. Workrate will only get you so far we need some quality
    Agree we do need a couple of quality Championship players but take Luton for example. At start of last season on paper would any of their squad got in our team? I remember us being linked with Lockyer when he was at Bristol Rovers and most were like “He is league one player, not good enough for Championship”. Carlton Morris, would anyone taken him? He had 1 in 4 games before signing for Luton. Most of Luton squad came from lower league or those not deemed good enough for Championship any longer. What we are doing can work if we do it right.

And for me, a Smyth who will run his ass off for the team will get more backing from me than a Willock who strolls about and then crys off injured. These 100% players will get the fans behind them and that will only create a positive atmosphere in the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post

Agree we do need a couple of quality Championship players but take Luton for example. At start of last season on paper would any of their squad got in our team? I remember us being linked with Lockyer when he was at Bristol Rovers and most were like “He is league one player, not good enough for Championship”. Carlton Morris, would anyone taken him? He had 1 in 4 games before signing for Luton. Most of Luton squad came from lower league or those not deemed good enough for Championship any longer. What we are doing can work if we do it right.

And for me, a Smyth who will run his ass off for the team will get more backing from me than a Willock who strolls about and then crys off injured. These 100% players will get the fans behind them and that will only create a positive atmosphere in the stadium.
      Exactly this, Field was the standout player last season, not because he was the most skillful or scored the most goals, but because he always gave 100%. People could see his effort and appreciated it.

Comment

No one will knock the team if they see them putting in 100% , it's the strolling around , hands on hips, shirking tackles and moaning that pi$$es fans off

Comment

Make no mistake I will be cheering and shouting the loudest supporting my team win loose and draw .
          Im so frustrated as there is no time in football and there is so many better players on free transfers than what we are signing .

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
            Make no mistake I will be cheering and shouting the loudest supporting my team win loose and draw .
            Im so frustrated as there is no time in football and there is so many better players on free transfers than what we are signing .
            Off the top of my head , will they come here , wages and will they fit in ainsworth system .

Comment

A lot of the free transfers who attract interest will weigh up their options before deciding so will be moving much later in transfer window. Same with loan signings and with so many deals dependent upon one another means we will be waiting a while. If GA can get some players in the meantime all the better.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

Off the top of my head , will they come here , wages and will they fit in ainsworth system .
                Tbh mate I can’t see many players wanting to play for him or qpr atm

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

Tbh mate I can’t see many players wanting to play for him or qpr atm
                  Snap

Comment

Working...
                  X