No announcement yet.

Dykes 2026

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we get the ball to him from the flanks and give him someone to play off/with, he will do far better than his record suggests.

If we do nothing other than get the ball up to him, alone, we may aswell have let him go. Proven during a very good run of form with Charlie, this guy can play well in the right setup.

Glad he's staying.

Comment

I'm pleased to see this. I think this is a good move for next season if he stays, if he does go hopefully after a decent, injury free season, we'd be due a few quid, so well done Lyndon & the club.

Comment

really delighted hes signed an extension, he could be a real difference maker this season for us this season.

Comment

Great news. Lets hope we give him the service he needs from the team.
          And hay Lyndon no more tats !! Well I wont mind "QPR" on your forehead .

Comment

Definitely a positive, give him the right service (ie)decent crosses from out wide and he will score goals proper old school centre forward, good with he's head just need wingers that go to the by-line and cross it, i think that's what Gareth will aim for hopefully at least.

Comment

seems to me we cant sell him

nobody wants to come so lets sign him up again

unless were trying to get a bigger fee (fingers crossed)

Comment

Working...
              X