Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Macca View Post

What game were you watching.
    As I said, nothing that resembles one like the style of Wimbledon’s Crazy gang or John Becks Cambridge. If you can let me know the minutes when examples like this happened, I will gladly rewatch the game and retract my comments

Comment

Originally posted by Acton Stations View Post

If that was the case then why put out a "strong" squad?
      Hmmmmm - good point!
      I was suprised not to see some younger lads
      Its going to be an exciting summer transfer window

Comment

Originally posted by QPRFCJIM View Post
        The players are humans. They've done the important work, getting us over the line and they did well in the end. Difficult to find energy and motivation in a season end dead rubber.

Fresh start after the summer.
        They did not do well in the end, they let us down. During the game today I was trying to work out why we were so bad was it the Players trying to show that they dont want to play the GA way? or was it his team selection? Bristol started to take the P and changed there players and still we could lay a glove on them. Yes new faces and hope for the best

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post

What hoofball? I think Paal put the ball up in the air once in the second half other than that I didn’t see any hoofball, other than from Bristol who put the ball up and long a lot more times than we did, neither team were anything like the Crazy Gang Wimbledon style or John Beck Cambridge style. Not saying it was any good but it certainly wasn’t hoofball.
          Did you count the amount of aimless punts upfield from our keeper? Only one team played nice football today and it wasn't the one in blue and white shirts. We were absolutely abysmal. It's like a team thrown together at 5 to 3. No style. No formula. No plan. Just lump it to dykes who flicks to Martin who then gives it away. Then start again. The only with any ability is chair and he's being told to hug the touchline and chase back to help out paal. GA has made us awful to watch and has made our most talented players look like robots.

Comment

It didn't help that aimless Amos pulled out of every 50/50 tackle .
            CIty wanted it more , were slick and got the ball forward , we were ponderous and slow .
            Lacked any creativity or idea .
            Good riddance to this season .
            On a brighter not I went to see " the goldborns " a QPR band after in Latimer rd ... Thought they were really good .

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

Did you count the amount of aimless punts upfield from our keeper? Only one team played nice football today and it wasn't the one in blue and white shirts. We were absolutely abysmal. It's like a team thrown together at 5 to 3. No style. No formula. No plan. Just lump it to dykes who flicks to Martin who then gives it away. Then start again. The only with any ability is chair and he's being told to hug the touchline and chase back to help out paal. GA has made us awful to watch and has made our most talented players look like robots.
              I never said it is particularly good to watch, I said it wasn’t hoofball, like the original hoofball teams, e.g Wimbledon and Cambridge.

And let me tell you now, without Taarabt and Faurlin in that 2010/11 team, people like you would have been saying the same thing “why does Kenny constantly pump the ball up to Helguson to flick on to no one”.

I went to Millwall v Birmingham a month or so ago with my mate who is a Brum fan and Millwall are much more anti football than we are. But give me a hard working player with no technical ability than that lazy #### Willock, about 5 mins before the end he literally stared at two Bristol players and made no challenge at all, it was an embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                It didn't help that aimless Amos pulled out of every 50/50 tackle .
                CIty wanted it more , were slick and got the ball forward , we were ponderous and slow .
                Lacked any creativity or idea .
                Good riddance to this season .
                On a brighter not I went to see " the goldborns " a QPR band after in Latimer rd ... Thought they were really good .
                funny how we all see games differently - I thought Amos was one of our better players yesterday - along with field

we were considerably worse after the substitutions

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post

funny how we all see games differently - I thought Amos was one of our better players yesterday - along with field

we were considerably worse after the substitutions
                  Field played well , disrupting Bristol's play , Amos didn't want to get injured so.was limp

Comment

Working...
                  X