On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way home

A dismal end to a dismal season, sell out crowd, no pressure and the team served up the same old rubbish, cannot start games with Adomah and Martin, both to old and slow.Adomah gifted them the first goal by stupidly trying to be clever and falling on his ####.
    Very concerned for next year if this is going to be our style of play, hard to imagine what the starting line up will even be, need a massive clear out and loads of new players, not often a recipe for success.
    Staying up was vital, is Ainsworth the man to totally rebuild this team, I’m not convinced he is, time will tell

Pretty much sums it up a few tried and did OK paal laird field but created sod all

A huge rebuild is needed the board gotta get a grip of what's actually needed to progress, pleased we stayed up absolutely ive no faith in the owners to put a plan in place and thats my issue for 2023/24

Comment

Genuinely think the owners have lost interest

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
        I imagine they are baulking at the thought of continually pumping in £100ks a month to keep us afloat

Trouble is we need a significant reset otherwise we will be fighting relegation next year, and the reset will require even more cash to do it properly

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
          Happy Les was there and Hoos I'd bin them for starters but genuinely I think your right lost interest

Comment

Ainsworth has done his job in keeping us up but we have been fortunate we won at Burnley how we got away with that win we should have been buried at half time.

At Stoke we deserved that win Stoke were poor, as for today it was abysmal, how GA came up with that side only he knows.

Only 38% possession at home not one shot on target is a disgrace, time for the owners to man up and say thanks Gareth you kept us up, and find a manager that is championship standard, because if we go GA type of football we will be down by Xmas because hoofball is not going to work in the championship.

LF and his backroom cronies need to kicked out and let the manager bring his own players in, if they are not prepared to look ahead they may as well sell up and go.

Comment

The players are humans. They've done the important work, getting us over the line and they did well in the end. Difficult to find energy and motivation in a season end dead rubber.

Fresh start after the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRFCJIM View Post
                The players are humans. They've done the important work, getting us over the line and they did well in the end. Difficult to find energy and motivation in a season end dead rubber.

How big fresh kudos to the owners losing 125k a week but they are inept and lack foresight a plan and a desire to change I'd rather they went we tried but failed

Comment

BC it was the same for them but they put in a performance, the last game of the season so we won't bother, people paid good money to watch that load of shite on the pitch.

Comment

Difficult to find Energy and Motivation!!!!! seriously !

there was a team out there in red that was having no problem finding either!

They are professional players playing front of a near full house of loyal supporters who have endured the worst season at home in living memory if there is no motivation to give the fans a win a draw or even a noble defeat - then every single one go them can F off out the door.

A few players aside - they were so so poor today

the fact that the fans couldn't be bothered to have a pitch invasion at the end sums up the disconnect between the players and the fans this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                      Ainsworth has done his job in keeping us up but we have been fortunate we won at Burnley how we got away with that win we should have been buried at half time.

At Stoke we deserved that win Stoke were poor, as for today it was abysmal, how GA came up with that side only he knows.

Only 38% possession at home not one shot on target is a disgrace, time for the owners to man up and say thanks Gareth you kept us up, and find a manager that is championship standard, because if we go GA type of football we will be down by Xmas because hoofball is not going to work in the championship.

LF and his backroom cronies need to kicked out and let the manager bring his own players in, if they are not prepared to look ahead they may as well sell up and go.
                      What hoofball? I think Paal put the ball up in the air once in the second half other than that I didn’t see any hoofball, other than from Bristol who put the ball up and long a lot more times than we did, neither team were anything like the Crazy Gang Wimbledon style or John Beck Cambridge style. Not saying it was any good but it certainly wasn’t hoofball.

Comment

Bang on.

And the club wouldnt want them injuried before the auction starts!!

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post

What hoofball? I think Paal put the ball up in the air once in the second half other than that I didn’t see any hoofball, other than from Bristol who put the ball up and long a lot more times than we did, neither team were anything like the Crazy Gang Wimbledon style or John Beck Cambridge style. Not saying it was any good but it certainly wasn’t hoofball.
                          Glad Im not the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post

What game were you watching.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Bang on.

And the club wouldnt want them injuried before the auction starts!!
                              If that was the case then why put out a "strong" squad?

Comment

Working...
                              X