Gareth Ainsworth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post

Maybe its the way he chooses to comb his hair the parting he has made drives me insane

i bet he wears the finest cologne known to mankind also

on a serious note i dont know nor think hes the answer but has more of a chance being the answer than what GA has lets face it yes he loves the club but you cant get results armed with Love you do need some tactics

lucky against Burnely and beat a lacklustre Stoke side with nothing to play for

the results prior to that were unbelievable

remember we were 8 p[oints clear of the drop when GA took over

i actually think the answer is and was Mark Warburton but his lack of hair product probably stopped him getting his contract renewed
    Not about GA, people are right to be skeptical, I am but I think it's worth a shot given the current state of affairs. Warbs was the man, you are right there, and the blame lies at the feet of both him and Les for not being pro enough to find a better working relationship.

But the answer is not, and never will be Nathan ####ing Jones.

Comment

MW's time at the club was overall extremely positive but the side completely fell apart after Christmas last year and he was unable to pick them up. This was an alarming decline second only to the one we have had this season. I wouldn't have minded his contract being renewed but at the same time can understand why it was not. Few managers last anywhere and maybe after three years and that decline last season it was decided things needed freshening up.

Comment

I understand them being bought by the Spiel of Beale to replace MW

but nobody would have seen the mess since Beale happening that said i dont think Beale would have avoided the downward spiral either as the bad run did start with him still here

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
          MW's time at the club was overall extremely positive but the side completely fell apart after Christmas last year and he was unable to pick them up. This was an alarming decline second only to the one we have had this season. I wouldn't have minded his contract being renewed but at the same time can understand why it was not. Few managers last anywhere and maybe after three years and that decline last season it was decided things needed freshening up.
          Warbs' two biggest errors was trying to force playing with wingbacks when he didn't have any, and not finding a way to bring them into the club during windows, which seems largely due to his relationship with Les not being the best. reading between the lines they acted like children not professionals. The team fell apart because they were setup the same way every game, because they had to be, because there was not enough depth, they were foud out and there were no windows or seemingly money left to bring personel in to resolve that.

Comment

He did what he had to to to keep us up

but if our tactics next season are to give the opposition 80 % possession we will lose more games than we win!

I know we won both games with less than 20% possession but Burnley were unlucky and Stoke were on their holidays!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
              He did what he had to to to keep us up

but if our tactics next season are to give the opposition 80 % possession we will lose more games than we win!

I know we won both games with less than 20% possession but Burnley were unlucky and Stoke were on their holidays!
              Yeah ... and we were fighting for our lives. What do you do if you're in danger? Play attractive football? It is nice to play attractive football, however, you need technical players to play that way. In trying to bring that quality we ended up with nearly all first team injured! Why? Because we can only bring technical players if they are injury prone!

Comment

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post
                lucky against Burnely and beat a lacklustre Stoke side with nothing to play for
                We could have lost to Burnley and only got a draw at Stoke and still have been one point better off than Reading with one home game remaining.

You make your own luck.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                  X