Chris Willock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Willock

Strong rumours he is off to rejoin mole at Rangers for a reported £750k.

Very cheap IMO

Can see that happening but would like more cash.

Comment

He would only have 1 year on his contract left and thats on the option won't get much more for him and he don't want to be here so bye bye

I don't see much if any funds going to GA for a rebuild either going to be free transfers and loans with whatever funds come our way. But hopefully will still be in championship

Comment

We would only get a fee for him if he signs the 1 year contract option won’t we? Otherwise he leaves on a free at the end of the season?

Comment

Exercise the option and get some money.

He's done zot all for us lately so that's a form of pay back.

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
            We would only get a fee for him if he signs the 1 year contract option won’t we? Otherwise he leaves on a free at the end of the season?
            Its our option to extend by 1 year not his,

Comment

To get a fee we'd need to take up the option to extend his contract, which would likely mean we'd have to pay him a signing on fee. If we paid that I would think he's worth £2m. If GRs are appreciative of that then a net fee should be circa £1.75m. I think there'll be other suitors who would pay that.

I though CW had aspirations to play in the premiership and match his brother. If he goes to GR he is clearly accepting he's not good enough, or the SPL is better suited to manage his injuries.

£750k is a bit light in my opinion. But what can you do if he is only prepared to play for GR and thats what the offer is? He clearly doesnt want to play for us. If GA can find a L1 gem for £750k who can score us goals then all's well in the world and CW can go do one!!

Comment

I too was hoping more like £2m. A fit and motivated CW on a longer contract could be worth £15m+ but looks like he doesn't want to be here, form has been very poor of late and he has a history of time out injured. As such £2m is a reasonable punt for a side. If it comes good will be a bargain, if he is out half the time then £2m won't seem too much a waste.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                  I too was hoping more like £2m. A fit and motivated CW on a longer contract could be worth £15m+ but looks like he doesn't want to be here, form has been very poor of late and he has a history of time out injured. As such £2m is a reasonable punt for a side. If it comes good will be a bargain, if he is out half the time then £2m won't seem too much a waste.
                  And with the option taken up then I assume we could demand a slice of any sell on fee. If he does go for £10m in the future we could pick up another £2m. Although the SPL is hardly the shop window for teams picking up £10m players because its such poor quality.

Comment

GR would probably treble his pay , beale knows him and would probably take a punt on him

Comment

Shame as he's a bloody good player, but will never fit in with what we all think GA is going for.

He's not performed well for a while now, i thinkit's time for him to go and any fee around the £1 million mark would be ok business considering he's hardly in the shop window and at the end of his contract.

Yep, bashing Les because we should've been brave and sold him when he was on form and had time on his deal, that's assuming we had suitors, Les indicated we did.

While we're here it's time for Ilias to move on aswell. We need to build a new forward line, the only 2 i'd keep are Dykes and Sinclair, assuming loans all go home.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

And with the option taken up then I assume we could demand a slice of any sell on fee. If he does go for £10m in the future we could pick up another £2m. Although the SPL is hardly the shop window for teams picking up £10m players because its such poor quality.
                        Good point.

Comment

Not going according to mick Beale

he is quoted as saying the club is close to his heart and he wouldn’t want to exploit any situation here!

cue Both Willock and Dykes starting for Rangers as we know not to believe a word that comes out of that snakes mouth!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                            Not going according to mick Beale

he is quoted as saying the club is close to his heart and he wouldn’t want to exploit any situation here!

cue Both Willock and Dykes starting for Rangers as we know not to believe a word that comes out of that snakes mouth!!
                            Tbf to Mick maybe the mole was doing the talking
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

was always gonna heppen this

and explains lack of form and being benched a lot

i say good riddance its clear to see he wont be resigning an extention and will be gone on the cheap

just another Osayai Samuel

taken from obscurity to be given no gratitude to get a bigger move

Comment

Working...
                              X