Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qpr bad eggs

Was sent this . Not sure how true !
    however I knew about the NC ages ago but didn’t know what players ..
    but with certain players being benched last few weeks it might have legs .
    wildthing is defending them from his interviews and not throwing them under the bus if this is all true as he keeps saying we have no bad eggs etc
    Attached Files

I reckon it is true and I think SJ might be one of them. Would get rid of the lot of first team squad next season except Armstrong and Kakay, plus if by some miracle we stay up then Field and Dykes.

Comment

If they laughed at NC and GA then I suspect their egos have got the better of them. But from the effort the team has put in during the West Brom and Norwich game it would seem the team are onboard. I cant care if theyre plsying for GA or themselves the committment was there.

If Chair wants to play in Germany and a transfer fee can be agreed then fair enough. Im expecting the thick end of 7-8 new players in the summer.

Comment

Some don't care, some do, I think that's evident from team selection.

Johansen shocked me last week. 1-0 down, 10 mins to go and he strolls on to the pitch like we're winning 4-0 and looked like he couldn't be arsed. Couple of mins later, he's jogging back as we go 2-0 down. Club captain. Too good for us are you Stef? Your performances suggest otherwise!

As for laughing at Critchley and GA, wouldn't surprise me tbh. I think it's more about work ethic though. GA wants the players to train how they play. You can imagine the likes of Laird, Dickie, Johansen, Richards, Willock and Lowe are taking it easy in training as they seem very laid back characters. No coincidence that most of these don't make it into the team every week when ability wise they should.

If there are issues, I hope GA bins the lot. Leave them out completely, hang them out to dry in public. Let the fans know exactly what's going on. No need to protect them now, they've had months to sort this mess out and they haven't done it. I'd rather go down with kids putting in 100% than watching someone going through the motions thinking their too good for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

Johansen shocked me last week. 1-0 down, 10 mins to go and he strolls on to the pitch like we're winning 4-0 and looked like he couldn't be arsed. Couple of mins later, he's jogging back as we go 2-0 down. Club captain. Too good for us are you Stef? Your performances suggest otherwise!

As for laughing at Critchley and GA, wouldn't surprise me tbh. I think it's more about work ethic though. GA wants the players to train how they play. You can imagine the likes of Laird, Dickie, Johansen, Richards, Willock and Lowe are taking it easy in training as they seem very laid back characters. No coincidence that most of these don't make it into the team every week when ability wise they should.

If there are issues, I hope GA bins the lot. Leave them out completely, hang them out to dry in public. Let the fans know exactly what's going on. No need to protect them now, they've had months to sort this mess out and they haven't done it. I'd rather go down with kids putting in 100% than watching someone going through the motions thinking their too good for us.
          Agree with this, name and shame them but instead play them if we are already relegated by Bristol game and let us fans deal with them on the final whistle.

Comment

I've known for a while too many show ponies not enough grafters .
            SJ has been shocking for us , he can't run , track back , he has no stamina .
            Fella on another thread was saying willock should play ahead of uncle ...hello willock doesn't want to be here , look at his body language and lack of effort.
            To play the ainsworth way u need players that give 100% , players that are fit enough to win 2nd balls .
            It may not be the style or brand of football we want to see , but it's what u get from GA .
            Next season we will see him get his own signings in and hopefully the show ponies will chip or be sold and we have a team that play for the badge regardless of what division we're in .

Comment

not surprised by this news, tells us why he dropped some players.

Comment

It has been apparent for a while that something isn't right within the squad, IF it's true then it's a sad indication of where we are, and the mentality of some of our players.
                It might be a case of just high spirits though. I've had players mucking about and laughing during team talks and training, when they should be paying attention. Though not directed at me it could be perceived as such.
                If it is true then I'd expect those players to be gone in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

Understand desire to drop underperforming senior players. Against playing youngsters in next few weeks. I don't think it'd help their development being thrown into hopeless relegation battle. No time for debuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

Understand desire to drop underperforming senior players. Against playing youngsters in next few weeks. I don't think it'd help their development being thrown into hopeless relegation battle. No time for debuts.
                    im with you on that, putting youngsters in now would be very risky.

Comment

basically saying same thing IMG-20230420-WA0015.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        I've known for a while too many show ponies not enough grafters .
                        SJ has been shocking for us , he can't run , track back , he has no stamina .
                        Fella on another thread was saying willock should play ahead of uncle ...hello willock doesn't want to be here , look at his body language and lack of effort.
                        To play the ainsworth way u need players that give 100% , players that are fit enough to win 2nd balls .
                        It may not be the style or brand of football we want to see , but it's what u get from GA .
                        Next season we will see him get his own signings in and hopefully the show ponies will chip or be sold and we have a team that play for the badge regardless of what division we're in .
                        For some other thread on here a while back I looked at Wycombe's transfer business. Think I went back 5 or 6 years and in that time they sold ONE player for a fee (A few hundred £thousand I vaguely recall). Every other player they either let go at end of contract or gave away on a free.

Given we absolutely must sell players for a decent fee at least every couple of season to remain solvent, I cant see how a model revolving around GA acquiring big/fit/strong hoof-ball merchants to suit his game plan works for us on any level - Wycombe proved that despite their mediocre progress as a team in L1, nobody actually wanted to buy any of the individual players.

I cannot see how GA makes any sense as our manager in The Championship either from a playing or financial sustainability point of view. Maybe he could work as a manager in L1 from a results point of view but he isn't gonna be developing players into saleable assets to keep our finances stable - he has no history or track-record of doing that whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

For some other thread on here a while back I looked at Wycombe's transfer business. Think I went back 5 or 6 years and in that time they sold ONE player for a fee (A few hundred £thousand I vaguely recall). Every other player they either let go at end of contract or gave away on a free.

Given we absolutely must sell players for a decent fee at least every couple of season to remain solvent, I cant see how a model revolving around GA acquiring big/fit/strong hoof-ball merchants to suit his game plan works for us on any level - Wycombe proved that despite their mediocre progress as a team in L1, nobody actually wanted to buy any of the individual players.

I cannot see how GA makes any sense as our manager in The Championship either from a playing or financial sustainability point of view. Maybe he could work as a manager in L1 from a results point of view but he isn't gonna be developing players into saleable assets to keep our finances stable - he has no history or track-record of doing that whatsoever.
                          Oslo brought this up a while ago and it's spot on.

I feel we've really made an error in bring GA on board, unfair to every single person in and around the team including GA himself, players and the fans.

It's a #### thing to say. But i do not think staying up is a good thing given what we would be building off. We'd be straight down this end of the table all season and due to the above point would be even further away from this so called model the club have been trying to implement.

Not sure what the club is supposed to do now, they've backed themselves into a corner.

Comment

Need to stay up at all costs, can easily ditch GA next season in Championship if things start badly, in Division 1 who knows what will happen

Comment

Why do squads at this club seems to consistently find bad eggs?

Ever team will have afew but i can only remember shorts periods of time in the last 10 years where we've had a united playin roster for a season.

Oh wait i know, recruitment.

Comment

Working...
                              X