Mike Beale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Beale

Speaking to TalkSPORT, Beale touched on his exit, as he explained that he still has an interest in the club.

I follow every game, I try to watch every game back and support the lads from afar. It’s been a difficult few months since I left, it hasn’t worked out with Neil Critchley, who is a close friend, and now Gareth’s gone in, and we know what he can give a group in terms of his energy and passion.
    They’ve had horrific injury problems, which has held them back, but I think with the home games they’ve got, and the fans at Loftus Road, and the atmosphere they can create, I think they’ll be okay.

It was only this club (Rangers) that could pull me away, so I really wish them well. I know there’s been a lot in the air around me leaving, but it’s been a long time now, and those group of players, and staff, I hope they get the results they need.”

Nice of him

Dunno why but I think his comments might actually help the squad.

Comment

It’s not beyond the realms of possibility that Ainsworth has reached out for advice from Beale on getting the best out of this set of players

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
        It’s not beyond the realms of possibility that Ainsworth has reached out for advice from Beale on getting the best out of this set of players
        That could of happened.

Comment

Sounds like a load of old cobblers to rebuild bridges up there then only give a toss if the green white hoops or gers win the league in a 2 horse race happily for him they are going to come 2nd or last either way you look at it he's going to have some heat on him next season to succeed or he'll be on his bike cap in hand

Comment

I am probably in the minority here, but I don't wish him illwill anymore for leaving us. The run started with him, he turned down one job, but saw we weren't going to be getting better and he'd have been gone by now too had he been here.

Instead he's not managing in D1 with some other club and went to Rangers. Very smart of him.
            ​​​​​​His contacts and reputation gave us access to some good players in JCS, Laird, Balogun, Iroegbunam. The only one he signed that hasn't looked great even in flashes this year was Roberts... But watch him score the goal to keep us up on the final day now and nix that comment too.

Hes not a QPR fan, had us playing great stuff, infused a belief and when we had a fit squad he had us top of the league.

The anger towards him is harsh now.

Comment

So Beale is now watching all our games and when he was wuth us he was watching all GRs games. Hes one confused ####

Comment

Originally posted by LordLoftus View Post
                I am probably in the minority here, but I don't wish him illwill anymore for leaving us. The run started with him, he turned down one job, but saw we weren't going to be getting better and he'd have been gone by now too had he been here.

Instead he's not managing in D1 with some other club and went to Rangers. Very smart of him.
                ​​​​​​His contacts and reputation gave us access to some good players in JCS, Laird, Balogun, Iroegbunam. The only one he signed that hasn't looked great even in flashes this year was Roberts... But watch him score the goal to keep us up on the final day now and nix that comment too.

Hes not a QPR fan, had us playing great stuff, infused a belief and when we had a fit squad he had us top of the league.

I think in time people's opinion about him may well change, and I don't blame him for going to Rangers, it's just his hollow words at the time that still grind somewhat with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkranger View Post

I think in time people's opinion about him may well change, and I don't blame him for going to Rangers, it's just his hollow words at the time that still grind somewhat with me.
                  My opinion will never change because he is just like any other football manager , a sneaky , lying , self serving ####. All modern professional footballers are the same as well.

Comment

Mick beale can #### off

Comment

Yes just words - no one cares - he still is and will always be a snake!

Comment

F*** off. RAT

Comment

Originally posted by LordLoftus View Post

So your on our forum too Beale , sling ya hook

Comment

Losing at HT to the hoops in the Cup Semi-Final

Comment

Loser at Full time.

Comment

Working...
                              X