Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

When did willock last have a good game , he doesn't want to be here
    Trying not to get injuried before a summer move so he's been going through the motions so he's been benched. He's lucky to get a place on the bench. Drop him and put one of the young lads in.

Comment

Willock definatley looks like he dont wanna be here

shame as we picked him up from obscurity

i actually dont think its him not wanting to be here
      i actually think whatever injury hes carrying is stopping him playing like he did before

really not sure at all is it

A doesnt want to be here and going through motions?
      B lack of confidence as hes scared of getting hurt?
      C still carrying this knock

Comment

Ok,He’s probably still carrying an injury,but if he wants a move he’s going about it the wrong way by not putting a shift in.Not sure he’s premier class so where he’s going to move is anyone’s guess.Still think that the 3 of them together know a lot about each others games and seemed to like playing together.Would eventually click but now far too late.

Comment

Willocks body language, lack of effort , lack of tracking back , absolutely no impact on game .
          shows me he wants off , he was a match winner in the past and a joy to watch .
          His heart isn't in it anymore and he just goes through the motions .
          Sell him asap if we can.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            Willocks body language, lack of effort , lack of tracking back , absolutely no impact on game .
            shows me he wants off , he was a match winner in the past and a joy to watch .
            His heart isn't in it anymore and he just goes through the motions .
            Sell him asap if we can.
            Trigger his extension, then sell imo.

I would think we would get 2m at most for him now.

Comment

All this talk of the "players not being interested" causing them to be benched. Would a player really want a relegation on their CV? Maybe I don't understand the modern day footballer but personally I would be wanting to avoid that even if I had plans to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                All this talk of the "players not being interested" causing them to be benched. Would a player really want a relegation on their CV? Maybe I don't understand the modern day footballer but personally I would be wanting to avoid that even if I had plans to move on.
                If I was Willock Id prefer a relegation on my CV rather than another hamstring injury or a broken leg when hes out of contract. If he broke his leg then presumably we're under no obligation to re-sign him? If we're going to re-sign him on that option just to sell him why hasnt this been done already? Perhaps re-signing him would involve a large signing on fee that we cant account for in this season budget for FFP as our accounting year runs to 31st May? I can understand why hes holding back.

Im sure Willock's Agent will already have a list of clubs who have expressed an interest in signing him depending on whst league these clubs will be in. I would imagine come late May that would already be settled.

I think he'll end up at Watford or Southampton.

Comment

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post
                  decisions need to be made this weekend and by Monday i feel

if they stick lets face league 1
                  if they twist we might have a chance of staying up

i think we need to twist
                  I want him gone but unless there is a top-quality candidate who is available to start ASAP and who wants the gig there is zero point in launching GA.
                  ​​​​​​
                  It's all well and good people touting Joneses name about but I suspect there are already plenty of clubs in his ear, clubs who WILL deffo be in the Championship next season too so why would he take on a League One bound basket case like us???

Comment

Working...
                  X