Don't sack GA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't sack GA

I prayed that GA would not take this job on. I am not sure anybody could/can turn this around. GA' s team selection yesterday was admittedly odd, but sacking him would serve what purpose at this time? Our troubles run so deep and another knee jerk reaction will get us where? GA's influence on where we are now is miniscule. Regardless of the inadequacies of our players, (excluding Field) the club seems to be lacking in almost every key area. I think the club is shying away from taking professional advice, fearing what they would certainly be told. But the vitriol aimed at GA, seems unmerited.

He was brought in for D1

Comment

No point sacking him. I have seen far less gifted QPR sides than the current one over the years but none as poor. The team is completely rotten and I'm not sure anyone could turn it around. GA has hinted at things behind the scenes and some players not being committed and that is likely partly reflected in the current selections. Personally will be looking to see how we look by Christmas with more his own players, regardless of division.

We have been carp since start of 2022 and that was not addressed at all in summer. Too many players with injury issues brought in and the most brittle mentality I have ever witnessed.

Want this season over whether we get relegated or not.

Comment

we need to sack him if were to stand any chance of surviving this season if were happy to go down change nothing

i wouldn't have chosen him at all yes i liked him as a player but whenever his sean derrys and Clint Hills names came up asreplacements in the past i disagreed with appointingany of them

i would also sack him if we were to beat the drop but that would never happen.......think with him in charge for a whole season we will end up league 1 next term instead of this
        i dont think much would improve with his style of play and results wont be great

worse fit of a manager weve ever had in my honest opinion

i was delighted when we decided to sack Critchley as i think we needed a change of manager to get a bounce but when i saw GA was favourite i was in fear of appointing then disbelief when we did appoint him.

Les did this to stop the protests against him

but the appointments of Beale, Critch and GA dont hidethe major cracks that Les did after getting rid of MW who was the perfect fit and did agreatjob for usunder the restraints of finances and having to take the confusion of having a DOF that has no clue

Comment

I wish he hadn't taken the job tbh, he knew what he was getting into and was brave/foolish enough to give it a go but it was always going to end in tears, there is absolutely no point in sacking him now as no manager will come non short notice and turn this around with so few matches left!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

foolish i think and brave

feel for him

Comment

I accept, no point sacking him right now as is all too late in the day, but I expect him to be sacked as soon as he has taken us down on the final day.

He is completely clueless and so far out of his depth, it's untrue. He is nearly as embrassing as the team itself.

He leaves our better players on the bench and plays clowns like Dozzell. We are shipping goals left right and centre and has got no answer, other than we are working on it in training.

Comment

he needs sacking lets face it

i think Nathan Jones comes in

Comment

i haven´t decide yet. I would love to give him a chance to start from the scratch and get rid of bad apples and assemble squad of his own. But in the other hand, let´s face it , he has been a massive failure so far. Big decisions needed once season is over,no matter what division we are

Comment

decisions need to be made this weekend and by Monday i feel

if they stick lets face league 1
                    if they twist we might have a chance of staying up

i think we need to twist

Comment

Ainsworth will take us down and he can have no excuses ,we had an 8 point gap when he took over from Critchley and he has made us even worse .
                      I dont think anyone will want to take us on so its Ainsworth as our league 1 manager

Comment

Ainsworth must go everthing has gotten worse with him. Wigan looked like Barcelona when we played them. I love GA but i have no confidence in him as our manager. Desperate and wrong choice.

Comment

Should be sacked for playing Dunne at right back when Lairds is fit.Balogun and Dunne did well earlier in the season,Then the back four would have been like it was Laird ,Balugone,Dunne and Paal.If Willock is sub he’s fit to play,Willock,Chair and Dykes up top,It worked earlier in the season.Why are we playing Martin up top with Dykes,he never scored a lot for Derby and he played in the play off final.Not sure he’s improved much now since then ,will never score hatfuls,so we go totally long ball game.Qpr was always a pass on the floor club with a load of passion involved.My fear is GA does not know how to play this football on the ground stuff at high tempo at least I’m not sure Wycombe played that style.

Comment

Think it’s all a bit to late to be honest ,look like a team that’s going to get relegated,at least Les and most of the trainers should be gone because they haven’t produced nothing.None of them.Any other job you’d be sacked.No manager wants to work under Les unless they get a decent salary,and who can blame them.

Comment

Originally posted by M1971 View Post
                              Should be sacked for playing Dunne at right back when Lairds is fit.Balogun and Dunne did well earlier in the season,Then the back four would have been like it was Laird ,Balugone,Dunne and Paal.If Willock is sub he’s fit to play,Willock,Chair and Dykes up top,It worked earlier in the season.Why are we playing Martin up top with Dykes,he never scored a lot for Derby and he played in the play off final.Not sure he’s improved much now since then ,will never score hatfuls,so we go totally long ball game.Qpr was always a pass on the floor club with a load of passion involved.My fear is GA does not know how to play this football on the ground stuff at high tempo at least I’m not sure Wycombe played that style.
                              When did willock last have a good game , he doesn't want to be here

Comment

Working...
                              X