Les Ferdinand and Chris Ramsey gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

Again where’s the proof his on 500k a year ?
    I think we are all guessing but I think from 1.94 million key management wages he is paid, so who else is on this? Hoos obviously but are there any other key managers taking a large wage?

Comment

If Alan Shearer earns £350k a year on MOTD and Likener £1.2m I would be very suprised if Les wouldnt want £10k a week as DoF. Some of our worst performing players earn more.

I think its a reasonable guesstimate.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

If Alan Shearer earns £350k a year on MOTD and Likener £1.2m I would be very suprised if Les wouldnt want £10k a week as DoF. Some of our worst performing players earn more.

I think it’s a reasonable guesstimate.
        It could be correct and absolutely bang on to the Penny
        But it’s still a guess and none of us know for facts . If anyone cost anyone money they cut ties after a while . If he wasn’t doing a good job or costing the owners money then he would be gone a long time ago no one would put up with that for 8 years that’s my point
        My issue with him is using our club for bame look at me I’m changing the world . even when they are not up to the job .

Comment

It could be correct and absolutely bang on to the Penny
          But it’s still a guess and none of us know for facts . If anyone cost anyone money they cut ties after a while . If he wasn’t doing a good job or costing the owners money then he would be gone a long time ago no one would put up with that for 8 years that’s my point
          My issue with him is using our club for bame look at me I’m changing the world . even when they are not up to the job .
          Your BAME comment is pure guess work too.

Im sure the appointments he makes are based on his professional connections and people he respects.

Comment

To be honest - most of the comments regarding Les Are pure guesswork - No one knows the facts least of all on here - hence he has become the focus for some of all that is wrong with the club.

you only have to go back to october and read threads on here praising how well the club was being run and how great it was to finally have a squad and a manager to compete at the top - how it was great that we were coming a sustainable club etc etc .
            Beale F's off the players for what ever reason down tools - we have an extraordinary amount of injuries and it all becomes Ferdinands fault .

Its not LF's fault that the players can't perform on the pitch , its not his fault that the Medical staff don't seem to be able to keep players fit.

I am not a big fan of a DOF at a club our size but i do think he is not the route of all evil that some make him out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Your BAME comment is pure guess work too.

Im sure the appointments he makes are based on his professional connections and people he respects.
              It’s not pure guess work .. it’s happened they are in the building . Les has also won awards for the work he does bringing in bame to qpr .
              Don’t matter you’re not qualified it makes me look good . Don’t matter what size or colour if your good enough your good enough
              so going back to you saying its guess work I would have a look at all the qpr coaches from under 16 to first team . It’s a bame thing not on merit

Comment

bame?

Comment

Its a well known fact that's what he's on, its been reported by some it's even more close to £1M a year

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post

Its a well known fact that's what he's on, its been reported by some it's even more close to £1M a year
                    Jesus .. post up the facts then ?
                    a lot of talking on here but no facts .. reports are not facts .

Comment

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post
                      bame?
                      Black Asian Minority Ethnic

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Wtf you've lost your marbles. Thank fu CK he did get rid of Harry redchap. The bloke was destroying our club. We had the 4th highest wage bill in Europe and he was paying his old has beens a bloody fortune. Sir Les was the only one brave enough to get rid of him and get rid of the old fraudster. Fans wanting redchap to stay also were the same tw ATS that thought he should be England manager.
                        Redknapp was a #### . Yes but my point was , we had already done loads of money , if the owners had given him a bit more to spend in the January or even a new manager , we might have stayed up and if we had stayed up we would'nt have got the FFP fine from the EFL .
                        Ferdinand persuaded Tony F to get rid of Redknapp and put his mate Ramsey in charge and that did'nt end well.
                        Since Ferdinand has been at this club we have been in freefall , with #### managers and #### signings and by all accounts we are still losing 500k per week , so why is he still here.

Comment

Working...
                        X