Huddersfields preparing our coffin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huddersfields preparing our coffin

Huddersfield 1up v Blackburn. Hello league 1 haven't we met before?
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

2 nil fu ck sake Colin!

Comment

2 up with 15% possession.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        2 up with 15% possession.
        Was just about to say the same, proves what Warnock said about us when he was managing Cardiff and they beat us 3-0, that we had 70+% possession but that is not what wins you games. Buzsaky said it to me at the end of season so after Warnock had taken over “His football may not be pretty to watch but it is effective football”

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post

Was just about to say the same, proves what Warnock said about us when he was managing Cardiff and they beat us 3-0, that we had 70+% possession but that is not what wins you games. Buzsaky said it to me at the end of season so after Warnock had taken over “His football may not be pretty to watch but it is effective football”
          Saying that, Huddersfield have a team of fighters unlike us, actually not sure Warnock would have managed to keep our lot up.

Comment

It's really annoying that Huddersfield, Cardiff, Rotherham, Hull, Birmingham and Reading seem to be making an effort to avoid the drop - why cant they just chuck the towel in like what we have done??????

Comment

I am watching the game, Huddersfield are fighting for every ball 200% and defending with the whole team then go on the counterattack. Very effective. If our players were as commited we would never be near the relegation zone.

Comment

Originally posted by 222lepo View Post
                I am watching the game, Huddersfield are fighting for every ball 200% and defending with the whole team then go on the counterattack. Very effective. If our players were as commited we would never be near the relegation zone.
                Wise words Kevin

Comment

We never had a chance of getting Warnock because of LF he wouldn't want anyone that wouldn't take no sh#t from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                    It's really annoying that Huddersfield, Cardiff, Rotherham, Hull, Birmingham and Reading seem to be making an effort to avoid the drop - why cant they just chuck the towel in like what we have done??????
                    They know what it takes to play in this division ( on a rainy day).
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

It's only Cardiff and Reading we need to be concerned with, forget about Huddersfield, they'll stay up.

Comment

Originally posted by 222lepo View Post
                        I have been saying this for months, our players just don't seem to have either the stomach or commitment to fight for every ball, or even seem bothered enough to care.

Comment

As has been said we are only team in this scrap not looking up for it so for me we are almost good as gone.

Well done to Warnock. Great character and has shown over his career one of the very best managers in the Championship. Hope he stays on with them and will be interested to see what they can do next season. That said not sure even he could have done anything with our lot.

Comment

2-2 now in injury time

Comment

Originally posted by Darkranger View Post

I have been saying this for months, our players just don't seem to have either the stomach or commitment to fight for every ball, or even seem bothered enough to care.
                              This is a very fair point. We had a false position in the table in January/February by dint of our performance in first dozen or so games but it was really obvious that we were in a dangerously tricky situation with a steep downward trajectory. However, the players didn't seem to grasp this and seemed content to just drift along losing every week. It's really annoying cos the task back then was relatively simple - just pick up a dozen points from remaining 20ish games. However, they've casually approached each game with a sort of "manana" attitude and spurned the opportunities to arrest the slump and left themselves virtually teetering on the edge. I genuinely cannot think of a more spineless, abject and dismal run of form from any team ever. To go from top to the basement in about 25 games is unprecedented and beyond belief.

Comment

Working...
                              X