What to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do?

Perhaps stupidly, I still feel that we can survive. We certainly don't deserve to but we still can!
    So many issues, over such a long time, have led us to where we are. Time is desperately short and every decision made right now is critical. The eternal drift that we are witnessing has to end.
    Start by putting SJ out to pasture. He should be our leader on the field but he is shot (and frankly never seemed that good to me anyway).

Theres nothing to suggest this group will suddently turn into a winning team. Also the teams around us have proved they can pick up points. Even if we got a win and two draws I think the other teams will get two wins and we'd still go down.

Comment

There was nothing on that pitch today to suggest any of the players have the fight or desire to keep us up

Comment

Like it or not, Phillips, Richards, Tim, Sinclair Armstrong, Clarke-Salter, Dozzell and Amos all have to feature more often now. On a side note: Stefan J. is finished as a player and playing Dickie and Dunne together must not happen.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Doesn’t matter which players he select.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Like it or not, Phillips, Richards, Tim, Sinclair Armstrong, Clarke-Salter, Dozzell and Amos all have to feature more often now. On a side note: Stefan J. is finished as a player and playing Dickie and Dunne together must not happen.
            Amos and dozzell ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

Amos and dozzell ?
              And step up this time. Panic station I know...
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

I wouldn't put dozzell in the cats suit .
                Amos basically does nothing.
                Willock whinges and whines and doesn't want to be there .
                SJ should of retired 2 years ago

Comment

My view, to get Willock and Chair plus striker on pitch you have to play 4-3-3. SJ and Field never got near ball, needed another midfielder.

Never fan of five at back, leaves us light in midfield.

Comment

Every year in the FA Cup you see Prem teams struggle with teams 75+ places below them. Despite being outclassed, outgunned and having a severe deficit in terms of speed/fitness/technique these minnows dig-in, put their bodies on the line, run themselves into the ground and are competitive. Theses games are normally awful from a technical or pure football point of view but who cares?
                    It genuinely baffles me why in several recent "six-pointers" we've not even turned up and just rolled over. We should've been a nasty, spitting, mauling, snarling beast of a unit in these games but we've been like a bunch of girl guides instead.

I was dubious about what Ainsworth was bringing to the table in terms of coaching chops but I hoped he'd bring a bit of fight/passion to the team but it just hasn't happened. Reckon we should change his sobriquet to Mild Thing to more accurately reflect his ineffectual and grinning approach to this unfolding disaster.

Comment

Pretty much sums things up, perhaps a little harsh on girl guides though?

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Why are we still not seeing Richards play?...How bad is he? I think he's probably a quality player given half a chance. If it's because we'll be obligated to buy (a) isn't it worth it to keep us up and (b) if we go down, would he really want to join a club in L1?

Comment

I'm sure this is bs but just seen this:

Exclusive: QPR set sights on appointing Ten Hag right-hand man

https://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1174791485?-294:802

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

Why are we still not seeing Richards play?...How bad is he? I think he's probably a quality player given half a chance. If it's because we'll be obligated to buy (a) isn't it worth it to keep us up and (b) if we go down, would he really want to join a club in L1?
                            I agree with you, and the club doesn't exactly make it easier for themselves. No information as per usual.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Working...
                            X