Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Straight forward question Do we Stay up or go down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straight forward question Do we Stay up or go down?

WE avoid Relegation or are we down?
    Relegated
    66.67%
    Stay up
    33.33%

Relegated unfortunately, I voted we'd stay up on the last poll, but we are so poor and our results are dire, it seems almost inevitable.

Make no mistake sir Neil will get Huddersfield out of the relegation zone, it's just a case of who will replace them, and unless Reading get their points deduction, it's probably going to be us.

Comment

Stay up just

Comment

Will stop betting on us to win games
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Five teams below us, we've gifted three points to four of them recently. Still above them.

Think we'll stay up just. 48 or 49 points. Beat two of Norwich, Coventry or Bristol City.

Comment

We deserve to go down, and probably should go down as I don't see this club turning around without a major shock to the system.

But I think we will ride our luck and scrape our way to safety somehow.

Comment

Unfortunately I don't see where enough points are coming from to keep us up looking at the fixture list and we probably don't need many!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Down

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                  Stay up just
                  You were laughing at my suggestion of relegation months back. Let's hope and pray I am wrong
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I cannot see where the next points are coming, but probably we will get a few but not enough to stay up.

Comment

Yesterday made it clear that we will struggle to even get draws from our remaining games. We essentially played a flat back 5 and still managed to concede and lose to a useless team that seldom even pays it's players on time.... we can't even "park the bus" it seems.
                      We've spurned opportunities to pick up points from fellow duffers recently so we are the authors of our own misfortune. I think we'll be relegated before the last game.

Comment

Up just. Because of the players coming back in. We've gone from losing 6-1 away to Blackpool to only losing 1-0 away to Huddersfield (and we nearly got a point). I think we need 4 points which I think we can get just about.

Comment

For me will depend largely on Preston. It is our first home march with a lot of our injured players back. If we turn up and win I suspect we will scrape a further win or two and just about stay up. If we have yet another uninspiring performance and fail to win would be very surprised if we stayed up. Our form over the past few months worst in division and our rivals picking up points. Reading and Rotherham away points along with wins for Huddersfield and of course Wigan who also drew their previous game away from home. Why is it those teams seem to be able to raise their games at business end of season but we can't?

Comment

Agree about the PNE game if we win it will spur us on , if we lose and go into bottom 3 we will stay in the bottom 3 til may .

Comment

Working...
                            X