Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
      I’m waiting for James Nut. To appear!!
      Les had resigned
      Ainsworth sacked
      Alex Ferguson taking charge till end of season
      dont shoot the messenger
      JN

Comment

I was at the game. Didn't really get any sense of mutiny or dissent from the Rs fans there - certainly no major hostility directed to GA or, indeed the players. More like a resigned indifference.

I suppose there's a world of difference between the mindset of a hardy away fan, a devoted home fan and an armchair fan. I'm not for one minute suggesting any particular section of the fans is "better" than the others but I'm not sure that social media and such like is necessarily aa true measure of the mood of the fanbase. Obviously we're all royally cheesed off but I'm not sure there's a real desire to see GA booted out at this juncture.

Comment

I’m waiting for James Nutt. To appear!!
          JN.
          Perhaps hes got a new identity as this OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            I was at the game. Didn't really get any sense of mutiny or dissent from the Rs fans there - certainly no major hostility directed to GA or, indeed the players. More like a resigned indifference.

I suppose there's a world of difference between the mindset of a hardy away fan, a devoted home fan and an armchair fan. I'm not for one minute suggesting any particular section of the fans is "better" than the others but I'm not sure that social media and such like is necessarily aa true measure of the mood of the fanbase. Obviously we're all royally cheesed off but I'm not sure there's a real desire to see GA booted out at this juncture.
            Looks like it kicked off with Balogan and some fans after the full time whistle

Comment

Any news on Laird's injury?

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post

Looks like it kicked off with Balogan and some fans after the full time whistle
                The video clip is on QPR Report's Twitter feed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

The video clip is on QPR Report's Twitter feed.
                  https://twitter.com/i/status/1642196375772319748

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                    Any news on Laird's injury?
                    He's suffering from loanitis.

Comment

I’ve not seen that sort of treatment aimed at a Ranger’s player before, would be interesting to hear from anyone that witnessed this .
                      F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

I’ve not seen that sort of treatment aimed at a Ranger’s player before, would be interesting to hear from anyone that witnessed this .
                        See his comical defending Ive just posted on the match thread. How he thought he could go over and get a round of applause astounds me. I'd be down the tunnel after a clapping gesture.

Comment

Sad to see it. We are in absolute turmoil.

Comment

We can talk managers for days, but it's the board and Les who hasn't allowed any manager address the attacking problem for awhile now. We have known for over a year now that we don't have a striker. We used to joke about how bad Devon White and Patrick Agyemang was but the truth is, we could only dream of such strikers now as we don't have a striker in our team. How can any board allow this problem to consist for so long? You can say it's the manager job to sign players but boards will interfere and tell managers they have to address the defence, or attack etc. So this is just beyond confusing how we haven't brought in any attack. There are free transfers available of strikers. They may not be good but we would take average right about now. They could of bagged us an extra 6 or 9 points and right now, every point matters

Comment

I am sad to say but if we dont sack GA we are going down for sure. I am destroyed every saturday watching us play. The interviews i can not watch anymore he is just smiling.

Comment

Good morning all.
                                this club is in my blood, since my first game in 1963.
                                I have seen pretty much everything, all the highs and lowes the promotions and relegations and to witness what is going on at the club i love is heartbreaking. GA was a legend as a player but is totally out of his depth as our manager.
                                that said, the players are responsible on the pitch and look disinterested and as for the fans verbally abusing an individual player, I can't recall ever seeing that before. This club is in turmoil and i can't see us staying up.
                                I can live with us playing in division 1,but it's the manner in which we are getting there that is so upsetting.
                                the owners love he club and I hope they stay with it,but les and hoos have to go.
                                also a player clear out is needed and bring in fresh blood.
                                No more loans they are just a waste of money. Ga might be the right man for us in div 1,who knows.
                                can't remember ever feeling so deflated as a supporter.
                                But my love for this club will never die.
                                best regards to all rangers fans and try to have a happy Easter. COYrsssss

Comment

Working...
                                X