End of season run in results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of season run in results

being in the negative mood im in i was surprised to see what my predictions are

Wigan A draw 1 point
    Preston H win 3 points
    WBA A loss
    Coventry H win 3 points
    Norwich H win 3 points
    Burnley A Loss
    Stoke A draw 1 point
    Bristol C H win 3 points

14 points collected and thats me with my cautious head on

56 points

all doable these results i think

what you lot reckon?

Cant see us getting home wins against Coventry and Norwich. One draw out of those two will be sufficient if the other results are right.

9 points max which will see us okay

Comment

why not 3 points versus coventry?

and why not Norwich they arent exactly flying at the minute?

Comment

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post
        why not 3 points versus coventry?

and why not Norwich they arent exactly flying at the minute?
        Becauae they have better teams than us and we're flying worse than them. From our slump to go on that run would be too much to ask for. Nine points max for me, but if we lose on Sat Id be suprised if we get another three points!!

I hope youre right though.

Comment

If that’s the results in a Negative mood, please can you post the Positive results also
          F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Wigan A loss
            Preston H draw
            WBA A loss
            Coventry H draw
            Norwich H loss
            Burnley A Loss
            Stoke A loss
            Bristol C H win

I see us getting 5 points and so going to 47 points. Possibly down with that. We seem to have no real fight and sadly
            if the way GA has us playing it will negate getting Willock back.

Comment

Wigan A draw 1 point
              Preston H win 3 points
              WBA A loss
              Coventry H win 3 points
              Norwich H win 3 points
              Burnley A Loss
              Stoke A draw 1 point
              Bristol C H win 3 points

56 points

what you lot reckon?
              Have u seen us play of late ? , We fold every time we go behind , lack any real fight and can't score

Comment

If we can't up our game then we'll have to rely on those below us messing up.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  If we can't up our game then we'll have to rely on those below us messing up.
                  But Huddersfield have had great results in their last two games and the fear of relegation from points deductions has gone. I think they'll continue their decent run which means we will need to up our game.

Cardiff look shot, so if we're looking for a team to be worse than us its them.

Comment

Dont really buy into the GA not knowing what to do with Chair willock etc same guy took Eze to WW and knew what to do with him? admittedly he was on another level to both chair and willock but Ga is no fool.

Alldepends which chair and willock turn up for the run in

id like to think there's 9 point in us left but two wins and a draw should be enough

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

But Huddersfield have had great results in their last two games and the fear of relegation from points deductions has gone. I think they'll continue their decent run which means we will need to up our game.

Hudd's next 3 games Boro H, Watford A and then Bburn H....Hard !!

Comment

Wigan A draw 1 point
                        Preston H win 3 points
                        WBA A loss
                        Coventry H win 3 points
                        Norwich H win 3 points
                        Burnley A Loss
                        Stoke A draw 1 point
                        Bristol C H win 3 points

56 points

what you lot reckon?
                        4 wins out of 8 when we have managed 2 in the last 21! i admire your optimism - and this is you being negative!

i think more like

Wigan -Lose 0 points
                        Preston H win 3 points
                        WBA A loss
                        Coventry H Draw 1 point
                        Norwich L 0 points
                        Burnley A Loss
                        Stoke A 0 pints
                        Bristol C Draw 1 point

there you go - thats what negative looks like!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Im not sure Cardiff are shot - they have got 7 points from the last 5 games and were winning away at rotherham when it was abandoned. I would say they are in way better form than us!

We are in real danger

Comment

9 points is my bet/wish. Wigan 3 points and 3 points against C Stoke and Preston NE respectively. Just a pity that Swansea won their last match as they have been in horrible form recently.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

I am very worried.

We do not have the players to play Ainsworth's hoof ball style effectively. Eze fitted in nicely in his League 1 team, but it remains to see if Ainsworth can merge his style of play with Willock and Chair once both are back.

Going from zonal marking to man marking in defence hasn't worked until now. I do not think it is the right solution and I cannot understand he initiates such a fundamental change at this critical time in the season. It takes a long time to master and it would be better to drill a new defence in a new concept during the summer, different from what these defenders have got used to for years. If he persists with man marking, which is very old fashion to be honest, he needs to sort that pretty damn quick to give us any chance to stop the goals flying in left, right and centre.

The left wing back role is a concern if Paal, Clarke-Salter and Kakay - our 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice left backs/left wing backs remain sidelined for long. Drewe wasn't very convincing when starting on the left against Blackpool. At least we have Laird back and Balogun back. That gives us a better chance.

5 points is my guess, and that will be touch and go.

Comment

Working...
                              X