GA interview depressing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GA interview depressing.

The worst home game i have seen for many years. And GA seems content and smiling in the post match interview. To quote GA the positive with this performance was the reaction to the Blackpool game. Is he serious?! We look like a relegation team in L1.

Link for the post match interview.
    https://twitter.com/QPR/status/16371...NCjFF29OQ&s=19

To be fair he cant come on all depressed and hsnd the players out to dry. He has to deflect the criticism away from the players. Theyre the only ones we've got and the only ones who can get us out of it. You never saw Sir Alex outing his players in interviews.

Comment

I get your point and you are right. But its so obvius there is nothing positive in the game today. In a way he is accepting we are relegation fodder and admiting it. Several times he has been saying we must work on our mistakes but it almost looks worse for every game. If this is the kind of football we are going to play i rather go down with Chritchley because it looked much better then. Was is it football or rugby we were watching today awful!

Comment

Im not defending the performance, but if Liard was on the pitch instead of Albert he would have made that tackle and we would have got a awful bore draw.

Lets see what the team is in the next game.

As bad as it was we do have better players coming back - hopefully!!!!!

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          Im not defending the performance, but if Liard was on the pitch instead of Albert he would have made that tackle and we would have got a awful bore draw.

Lets see what the team is in the next game.

As bad as it was we do have better players coming back - hopefully!!!!!

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON!
          That’s right, keep calm and carry on, in my humble opinion we will avoid relegation by the skin of our teeth.

More worrying is next season.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

he definatley needs to stop playing field at the back hes our best player

with everyone fit i would go

Dieng
            Laird Dickie Balogun Dunne Paal
            Johansen Field
            Chair Martin Willock

with a bench of: Archer, Kakay, Ireogbunam Amos, Lowe, Dykes, Armstong.

i also just dont understand why Lowe is playing in the unfamiliar role of midfield

feels like most of the squad have given up and just dont want to play for us if im being honest

Comment

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post

Dieng
              Johansen Field
              Chair Martin Willock

i also just dont understand why Lowe is playing in the unfamiliar role of midfield

feels like most of the squad have given up and just dont want to play for us if im being honest
              If we can get thst team out on the pitch then Im sure we'll get two win from Wigan (A) Preston (H) and Bristol (H) and hopefully a draw from all fixtures. I think seven points will see us stay up.

Comment

What absolutely baffles me is 5/6 first team players out injured and we are not kept up to date I appreciate we don’t want to give nothing away regarding tactics or who’s the starting to the opposition.. however how can dykes get ill
                stay in hospital for a week out for 4/5 weeks comes back gets match fit (well almost) and plays .. when some of these injured players was injured before dykes went into hospital . What is are medical staff doing I honestly think they are not up for the fight and don’t give a #### and faking injury. We still pay them tho !
                I am starting to feel
                sorry for wild thing his come into a sinking ship

Comment

I usually massively dislike the international break, this time I am quite grateful for it. An opportunity to get some players back and re-group. No doubt that we are a pretty rough unit, but these players can do far better than what I've seen in recent weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
                    I honestly think they are not up for the fight and don’t give a #### and faking injury. We still pay them tho !
                    I am starting to feel
                    sorry for wild thing his come into a sinking ship
                    And does that include your mate?

Whats his latest excuse for not making the squad? I thought he'd be a world beater now Neil "no authority" Critchley has left the building?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

If we can get thst team out on the pitch then Im sure we'll get two win from Wigan (A) Preston (H) and Bristol (H) and hopefully a draw from all fixtures. I think seven points will see us stay up.
                      I'd think perhaps JCS deserves a shot given how poor Dickie and Dunne have been lately? I'm also not sure we're playing Lowe in his favoured position so maybe he should be in?? Finally, Archer for Dieng.

Comment

[QUOTE=SheepRanger;n2588450]

And does that include your mate?

Whats his latest excuse for not making the squad? I thought he'd be a world beater now Neil "no authority" Critchley has left the building?[/QUOTE

makes sense what you meant now as couldn’t see your question on the other thread . Answered on other thread

Comment

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post

Dieng
                          Johansen Field
                          Chair Martin Willock

Play 433

drop Dickie add. Tim. That is a decent team IF they are up for it

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal View Post

Play 433

drop Dickie add. Tim. That is a decent team IF they are up for it
                            Agree and it's a joke we are in this position with a squad of players with those names on it. Injuries have royally screwed us again, but where a s last season it was injuries and Warbs falling oout with Les, this year it's been compounded by some seriuos back room issues and injuries to players we really don't need injured. I'm not a fan of Chair but he can swing the odd game in our favour, all we need to do right now.

Someone must know the score with Balogun? Has to be something to do with payments the guy can't just refuse to play?

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post

Agree and it's a joke we are in this position with a squad of players with those names on it. Injuries have royally screwed us again, but where a s last season it was injuries and Warbs falling oout with Les, this year it's been compounded by some seriuos back room issues and injuries to players we really don't need injured. I'm not a fan of Chair but he can swing the odd game in our favour, all we need to do right now.

Someone must know the score with Balogun? Has to be something to do with payments the guy can't just refuse to play?
                              You say injuries have royally screwed us again .
                              I am inclined to think this is just another statistic in the club being a complete shambles and poorly run .
                              Probably down to the fact we've shopped at poundland for the last few years , i don't know our coaches, physios and doctors etc but to get as many calf , hamstring and groin injuries as we do each season surely something is not right . Also the physio/ doctors etc never seem to inform the fans of the timeframe and likely return of the player , all you here is they are back on the grass and they still don't play for a month. What ####ing grass ?? ( wacky baccy ) ?
                              Been saying it since Fernandes and co took over , this club is a #### show.

Comment

Working...
                              X