• Show
Clear All

• Will QPR go down?

Yes
    48.98%
    No
    51.02%

looking more and more likely to me so i clicked yes

after watching the awkward team building excerise and the haka this season now has relegation written all over it

Comment

We are already relegated just going through the motions now

Comment

dont think were relegated just yet

Ainsworth should get enough to keep us up but will be very very close

that Haka was a valiant effort wasted on the wastemen we pay wages to

Comment

I voted no for 2 reasons. 1, I’m an optimist. 2, we have two winnable Home games against Birmingham and Preston, if we win them , in my opinion we stay up. Plus a draw at either , Blackpool or Wigan. That would give us 46 points, too many to go down. It could even go to the last game of the season, Bristol City, we may need a draw or a win. Does anyone remember Crystal Palace all those years ago 6-0

Comment

of course we remember 6-0 palace

i also remember Gerry Francis bulging belly when his top came off in celebration

this team deserve the kick up the #### its getting in my opinion

they did similar last season under MW

Comment

11 games left & will have to wait till then, I voted no

Comment

I am a glass half full person, but even I think we will go down.

If we get back the four missing defenders we might have a chance, but no info on anyone of them returning soon.

I think we might get a few more points but not enough to stay up. I obviously hope I am wrong, because we are in for an extremely difficult financial (FFP) situation if we go down and might not return to the Championship for a very long time.

Comment

i voted yes on the based on the squad GA has to pick from.

I cant see Dykes being match fit for a few weeks still, Willock i thinks played his last game for us Chair may be back but we just don't have goals in us with him either now. Then if you go too defence wtf have we become its sad when in reality we could do with Masterson back. JCS never fit Laird looks like he's packed up Paal injured kaka lb ffs this is pro football not sunday mornings.

If Dykes is back with say 8 games fit we could get safe. its bad very bad genuinely can see us going #### up if we drop the squads not even good enough for the top end in L1 and may struggle to survive in L1 as well.

I just hope if we do go down GA gets 2-3 years to sort us out as its very much needed regardless of L! or CCC

Comment

relying on Dykes to keep us up?

wow

I would play Martin ahead of him any day of the week

gonna be touch and go this

Comment

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post
                      relying on Dykes to keep us up?

wow

I would play Martin ahead of him any day of the week

gonna be touch and go this
                      Id have both up front and go long ball and get Lowe and sinclair out wide and chase we create sod all so go for havoc method, as a side were physically lightweights from set pieces both Martin got bit more bulk to them as does sinclair was so bloody fast you have to use him at present imo.

Comment

It looks likely we will drop as I just don't see where the points will come from , can't bring myself to vote .

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          It looks likely we will drop as I just don't see where the points will come from , can't bring myself to vote .
                          I said it six weeks ago , i can't see us winning another game this season we might nick the odd draw , think we are definitely going down , hope i'm wrong .
                          This club is a joke from top to bottom , nobody has even come out and said when any of the injured players are likely to play again .
                          Ainsworth might be able to motivate players but we needed someone that can organise us and make us hard to beat , we are so disjointed , we look like a Sunday league team.
                          Been saying for two years now Dickie is crap and cannot play in a back four , every time he starts , we concede a minimum of 2 goals , Kakay tries hard but is league 2 standard at best, midfield too slow and not aggressive enough , attack non existent , we needed a first choice striker last summer.
                          The board are clowns and need to get rid of Ferdinand.

Comment

If we're still losing when Balogun, Willock and Chair are back playing then we're done.

I think we'll get them all in the team within three weeks (inc Liard, Paal and Dykes) l and we'll have enough to get the minimum six points we need to stay up. I do accept the current team would go down, but this wont be the team that sees out the season.

Im looking at two wins from these four games:

1/4 - Wigan Away
                            7/4 - Preston Home
                            29/4 - Stoke Away (their season will be over by then)
                            8/5 - Bristol City Home (their season will be over by then)

And two draws against Blackpool and Brum mid-March.

Im looking at 8 more points to take us to 47pts which will be enough.

Comment

Already down IMO. Worst team I've seen in years

Comment

Working...
                              X