No announcement yet.

Will QPR go down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have held off voting but yes. Fragile at back, can't control midfield and no spark so can't score. We are by far the worst of those teams for last relegation spot. All the rest showing some guts and picking up points. We have nothing left. Just want this season over.

Comment

I said no but know its 50-50 at best.

Comment

Now I voted yes. I did have hope until this latest defeat with the squad nearly all fit. They could not muster a decent chance and 10 defeats at home us relegation form. Players should give the best they can in the last six games, however, it looks over

Comment

Yes

Comment

Just looked at our last 6 games and I'll say yes 100%. You can't bounce til you hit the bottom, could be a good reset because the current structure must change.

Comment

I'm already looking at Exeter City away.

Comment

This team has no belief in themselves.
                It has to be broken up.
                They don't believe in eachother it's evident to see .
                They are clumsy , lazy and get over run by any team with a bit of pace .
                Chair and willock Dont want to be on the pitch , both of them want off u can see it in their body language and lack of effort.
                Team has no movement , bite , game plan and are not fit .
                Johansen should of called it a day 2 years ago.
                We will go down this season and hopefully get players that are willing to run thru brick walls.
                I'd only keep field and dunne

Comment

Sometime back I suggested we might finish 4 from bottom because there are some worse teams. ( feel free to mock) I am still going for that but if we do
                  scrape it I shall NOT be telling the world what an inspired appointment was GA and all kudos to the board.
                  The whole crew should be shipped out including any which constitute a saleable asset..

Comment

Yes

Comment

Something just hasnt felt right in the last few months, the attitude around the club just feels toxic and the owners dont seem to care at all.

Nowhere to be seen, its clear the players are not bothered, just happy to turn up for their weekly wage.

Comment

Who in their right mind would say no

Comment

Working...
                        X