Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
    11 games left & will have to wait till then, I voted no
    I remember your reaction when I mentioned it before Xmas and you thought I was barmy. I'm glad you stuck with the positive mindset but does prove I knew this would be a painful season!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Oh and I have to stick with my early opinion of relegation. I do think we have players coming back that have the quality to rescue us but I question whether they can actually be asked.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

We have to believe and our main players will be coming back soon.

Even if we did go down it's not the end of the world, we had fun last time.

Comment

I don't think we'll go down. we'll find enough provided players return from injury. I say this based on nothing other than having some belief that Gareth can instill enough work ethic to get us over the line a coupld more times this season. It also relies on other teams having crap showings, which happens alot in this division.

We lose 11 more games, that's going to be what, 24 games without a win? That's astonishing form and to be honest we do that and we deserve to go down.

Comment

Big night tomorrow with Huddersfield and Wigan playing their games in hand. And Reading who could be deep in it if the points deduction happens. All dropping points would be a help.

Comment

Its too early to say, still a long way to go.

realistically we need to somehow need 3 wins from the next 11 games.

Comment

Propects are not looking good. Our main problem is at the back. We cannot keep conceding three goals every game! Dunne and Dickie are both right sided players, so as things stands with all the injuries, I will drop Dickie and put Field at the back. He is a left sided player. I know we will miss him from the middle of the park, however our first priority is to stop conceding goals. ATM, a draw is nearly as good as a win!

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                  Propects are not looking good. Our main problem is at the back. We cannot keep conceding three goals every game! Dunne and Dickie are both right sided players, so as things stands with all the injuries, I will drop Dickie and put Field at the back. He is a left sided player. I know we will miss him from the middle of the park, however our first priority is to stop conceding goals. ATM, a draw is nearly as good as a win!
                  As big a problem is our midfield , tired , lazy , slow and non combative

Comment

No.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRFCJIM View Post
                      No.
                      Too early for such bombastic statement. We are still very fragile.

Comment

Am really quite concerned now. Blackpool just need to finish on same points as us after tonight when you take account of the goal difference. Think the Watford game was a fluke performance where everything clicked. Can't see that happening again and no more than 2 points from the remaining games and certainly cannot see another clean sheet this season.

Comment

Yes. We will go down. Happy to be proven wrong of course.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

We aren't due to play any more teams wearing an orange shirt so we should be ok.

Comment

Unfortunately we are pony and league 1 is calling

Comment

We're done now.

Defence thats prone to conceed, no creativity and no threat up front.

You can tighten up at the back but without goals we've got no chance. I just cant see where the next goal is coming from. We can't string more than five passes together and players dont seem to want it enough.

This entire team needs dispanding whether it be sales or not renewing contracts. Those in contract should be offered the door if another club wants them. The whole clubs stinks.

Comment

Working...
                                X