Qpr managers interviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qpr managers interviews

Tell you what I’m absolutely loving wild things interviews they fill me with passion you seriously would run thru walls and give 100 per cent playing for him . I’ve never heard a qpr manager interview where is puts a smile on my face watching and listening. NC BORED ME

Critchley was well thought of but yes charisma was not his forte.

We thought Beale was a man who was a master but only proved to be a master of deception.

Saw both Ainsworths good bye speech at Wycombe and his hello speech with us.

Got a bit of an Ian Mcgeechan. About him during the Lions Tours.

Churchillian esque !!!

Critchley was more Brittas Empire !!!!

Comment

After listening to Gareth’s latest interview, I just wish I could be at Loftus Rd on Saturday.

Sick notes beware, he knows who you are, you have a very short career, and your cards are marked.

Come on you R’s.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Totally agree, found myself grinning and I cannot remember last time that happened watching a bloody interview.

Comment

Originally posted by longtime_ranger View Post
          Critchley was well thought of but yes charisma was not his forte.

We thought Beale was a man who was a master but only proved to be a master of deception.

Saw both Ainsworths good bye speech at Wycombe and his hello speech with us.

Got a bit of an Ian Mcgeechan. About him during the Lions Tours.

Churchillian esque !!!

Critchley was more Brittas Empire !!!!
          Critchley was as inspiring as going into the bogs for a dump and seeing a massive floating turd blocking the only free cubicle

Comment

I said after Crithley's very first interview that "he sounded like a caretaker manager". Unfortunately that ended up being the case.
            Ainsworth on the other hand, is the total opposite, and that must surely inspire even our group of players.

Comment

Honestly, its so refreshing to hear someone like Ainsworth who knows this club well, speak with such passion and belief.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Critchley was as inspiring as going into the bogs for a dump and seeing a massive floating turd blocking the only free cubicle
                I was taking a dump in the airport at Geneva once and i had a knock on the door from a guy begging me not to flush it. I said bro i'm going to town in here it's getting flushed. He pleaded with me not to, turns out he thought he lost his wedding ring down there. So i finished up and let the poor bugger in to barehand shuffle through my poo. Didn't wait to see if he found it.

True story.

Comment

Working...
                X