New Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post

Players from our B-team and players GA will know from his time in the lower leagues.
    These are not players that will get us promoted from any league . We will be league 2 before we know it .. if this is the case

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

These are not players that will get us promoted from any league . We will be league 2 before we know it .. if this is the case
      Who knows? You're probably right, although I can`t see where the much needed two wins will come from, let`s hope we somehow survive the drop. Maybe players like i.e. Pedder and Bala can get a few minutes from the bench? They are both(?) a bit too leightweight, but heaven Knows, we need creativity in the team now.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

i never understood why a lot of you ever asked for him

for me he was never an option and now we have GA in place you can see the reasons why i never touted him i put him in the same category as Derry and Hill

i would have gone for Nathan Jones if truth be known

i am behind GA getting us out of this mess hes found himself in but i bet now he wishes he never left Wycombe been an awful start for him 3-1 x2 and that 6-1 really shows us what mess were in

no way on earth should that 6-1 result have happened

were bang in the mire and were being led by a cheerleader i love Gareth but even now every time i see him on the sidelines with his top buttons undone i hide behind my hands with embarrassment.

really hope he keeps us up but cant see him doing much next season with us if we do stay up or even go down jobs too big a gig for the Wild Thing sorry bud

Comment

Who knows? You're probably right, although I can`t see where the much needed two wins will come from, let`s hope we somehow survive the drop. Maybe players like i.e. Pedder and Bala can get a few minutes from the bench? They are both(?) a bit too leightweight, but heaven Knows, we need creativity in the team now.
          I always look at pictures and videos of training. Never seen Pedder training with first team. Alex Arroha has at times. Made bench too. More of a prospect for me.

Comment

We need more than 2 wins imo .But We may just get away with going down as other clubs are looking at point deductions .
            but will be the same story next season we will struggle again . We have no money to spend .
            and names like “pedder” and bala and 99 per cent of the youth /B team are not even league 2 level . With all our injuries anyone half decent would have been either on the bench or in the team . Unfortunately we have no championship ready b team players . I don’t know what Chris Ramsey been doing for the last 8 years he is there to bring thru these young lads . His brought thru none !

Comment

We need more than 2 wins imo .But We may just get away with going down as other clubs are looking at point deductions .
              but will be the same story next season we will struggle again . We have no money to spend .
              and names like “pedder” and bala and 99 per cent of the youth /B team are not even league 2 level . With all our injuries anyone half decent would have been either on the bench or in the team . Unfortunately we have no championship ready b team players . I don’t know what Chris Ramsey been doing for the last 8 years he is there to bring thru these young lads . His brought thru none !
              Agree about youth team. Some seem to play 2-3 years of B team football. They'll only get better playing competitive matches or training with first team.

Comment

Many valid points, but we need to stop letting in goals so cheaply. In some games we have to park the bus and we might nick the odd draw as well.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

I always look at pictures and videos of training. Never seen Pedder training with first team. Alex Arroha has at times. Made bench too. More of a prospect for me.

Pedder is all about next year , I think.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Can't really say yet, and probably not until next season, if GA will be a good fit. He has walked into utter carnage the like of which I can't recall in nearly 40 years of support and we have seen some s*** in that time. Needs some players back which we will hopefully see after the international break to try and scrape together the points we need to stay up. We have been beyond bare bones and virtually no options. Summer will be massive rebuild with very little money but it will give him time to get confidence back up and mould the side more to his liking. Need this season over and done with. We will then see if it will be all hoofball or if he will diversify given better players.

When you see clubs being docked points for not paying players and on point of administration it could be worse, depressing though last few months have been.

Comment

Pedder is all about next year , I think.
                      Pedder will be 21 next month. He needed competive football this season. Should have gone on loan, either L2 or National League.

I'd release him this summer. We'll probably give him 3 year deal

Comment

Pedder will be 21 next month. He needed competive football this season. Should have gone on loan, either L2 or National League.

I'd release him this summer. We'll probably give him 3 year deal
                        No, but we could see what he can do when the other options in midfield are injured or don`'t bother.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

No, but we could see what he can do when the other options in midfield are injured or don`'t bother.
                          Three managers this season, none of them included him on bench. We signed two midfielders on loan, Richards and Tim. Added another, Dixon-Bonner. Signing them makes me think he's not up to Championship football.

I want to see what Arroha can do, made bench already. Year younger too.

Comment

Three managers this season, none of them included him on bench. We signed two midfielders on loan, Richards and Tim. Added another, Dixon-Bonner. Signing them makes me think he's not up to Championship football.

I want to see what Arroha can do, made bench already. Year younger too.
                            Ok!! Thumbs up!
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Working...
                            X