No announcement yet.

New Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Gareth looks most likely right now. Having read about his time at Wycombe, it seems to fit in with our current situation. I'm sure if he's appointed the fans will be right behind him.

Comment

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-QPR-link.html

WTF

Comment

Apparently GA and his assistant were not at training today.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Maybe she could iron the kits whilst giving the team talks.

Comment

I bet she has more balls than Roberts and Richards though.

Comment

barton?

Comment

Originally posted by graham hoops View Post
                barton?
                How many times would you like to gamble with managers .
                only a tiny handful of lower league managers can make the step up to championship level .. as proven every season . We missed out big time with Chris wilder .. personally I think he would of said his not working with a DOF

Comment

Our precious squad of players bar, a few, don't fancy playing under anyone I assume. I sincerely hope we`ll see most of them leaving at the end of the season.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

How many times would you like to gamble with managers .
                    only a tiny handful of lower league managers can make the step up to championship level .. as proven every season . We missed out big time with Chris wilder .. personally I think he would of said his not working with a DOF
                    You seem to have replied to this post but havent replied to my previous question to you about why your mate Roberts isnt playing? To recap.........you rubbished Critchley based on inside information so I'd like to know if Roberts is a slacker???

""Whats his latest excuse for not making the squad? I thought he'd be a world beater now Neil "no authority" Critchley has left the building?"

You've been critical of other posters recently for their opinions but have ignored my question after you boasted about having inside information in the squad from a player you know from being brought up in Hammersmith?????

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Our precious squad of players bar, a few, don't fancy playing under anyone I assume. I sincerely hope we`ll see most of them leaving at the end of the season.
                      And left with what players ??

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

You seem to have replied to this post but havent replied to my previous question to you about why your mate Roberts isnt playing? To recap.........you rubbished Critchley based on inside information so I'd like to know if Roberts is a slacker???

""Whats his latest excuse for not making the squad? I thought he'd be a world beater now Neil "no authority" Critchley has left the building?"

You've been critical of other posters recently for their opinions but have ignored my question after you boasted about having inside information in the squad from a player you know from being brought up in Hammersmith?????
                        Apologies for missing your question didn’t see it .
                        I haven’t boasted about anything .
                        I was just saying I was told NC wasn’t working out no one was listening to him and lost the dressing then few games later he was slagging the players off on interviews after games .. so that all rang true .
                        being a world beater is unrealistic however I’m always going to back a pal in what ever they do . He was at Man City and now at Brighton you’re not rubbish playing for them . And obviously on loan with us (team him and his family support)
                        as I said in previous posts he is absolutely pony at defensive duty’s and needs major work on that he even knows that .
                        NC didn’t fancy playing him he was ready and fit .( another poster confirmed this speaking to his mum at a game not that long ago )
                        Again I’m not wild thing I don’t pick the team so I can’t answer why he isn’t being picked
                        his fit and ready .
                        and I rate him highly and I rate him better then chair . But I’m not the manager .

hope this Answers your questions

Comment

It’s not roberts btw

Comment

I was just saying I was told NC wasn’t working out no one was listening to him and lost the dressing then few games later he was slagging the players off on interviews after games .. so that all rang true .
                            being a world beater is unrealistic however I’m always going to back a pal in what ever they do . He was at Man City and now at Brighton you’re not rubbish playing for them . And obviously on loan with us (team him and his family support)
                            as I said in previous posts he is absolutely pony at defensive duty’s and needs major work on that he even knows that .
                            NC didn’t fancy playing him he was ready and fit .( another poster confirmed this speaking to his mum at a game not that long ago )
                            Again I’m not wild thing I don’t pick the team so I can’t answer why he isn’t being picked
                            his fit and ready .
                            and I rate him highly and I rate him better then chair . But I’m not the manager .

So it's Dickie then

Comment

his fit and ready .

Guessing you're referring to Taylor Richards , at Man City and Brighton. "Not rubbish playing for them". Mostly he trained with them, two appearances for Brighton hardly playing for them.

I was genuinely excited about potential of Richards ad Roberts at start of season. Been complete disaster.

Comment

And left with what players ??
                                Players from our B-team and players GA will know from his time in the lower leagues.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X