No announcement yet.

Gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need someone that can organise the defence , the LB went missing for 2 goals Saturday , someone that can gee them up as well as install some discipline
    We've got players pulling up for " niggles" ... Need to man up and want to play
    Change all this overplaying at the back ..
    Pass and move ... Is there anybody.out there ??

Comment

Probably see some of the sick notes we have suddenly get fit quick & other players changing

Comment

Feel sorry for NC ,anyone offered a job is going to take it ,it’s the pricks in charge who offered the job to him in the first place who did not do their homework. We need big changes,#### Les and Hoos off and take most of the coaches (Ramsey ,Hall,Impey )and anyone else they think needs given a chance.The thing is (Ramsey ,Ferdinand and Sherwood did well for 3 months at Spurs.)That’s ####ing it.Sherwood (and I’m glad)would nt go near us.as proven.But I would not want him near us.Why the #### we appointed Les (8 years in)is beyond me(local boy with no experience as a DOF.I’m not sure Ainsworth at the moment is the answer.Easy for the board to appoint him now (just offer a bit more than Wycombe give him and he’s ours and the fans will be happy)I’d say Wilder,you need a man with experience who will stand up to these prima donnas and give them a mouthful if they don’t put in a shift.Apart from that at Sheff Utd he did well ,got them promoted playing good football down the wings and done well for the first year in the Prem.The thing is I don’t think any decent manager with pride and experience would want to answer to Les and I don’t fu,,,,,,blame them,so let’s see,who we get now..Yes right decision now but again the board got it totally ####ing wrong again

Comment

Originally posted by 222lepo View Post
          Go for Chris Wilder then best manager available right now.
          100%

Not a former QPR player because we feel an affinity. Someone that has actually done well at this level.

Comment

It's been coming, and the inevitable has finally happened. I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner, but I'm guessing the board didn't want a knee jerk reaction, it is only 12 games (though seems longer).
            I do have sympathy for him, and I'm sure he will do okay elsewhere. It just wasn't working with us. Our results and performances haven't improved. We just couldn't put up with that any longer.
            Good luck to the new guy, he's going to need it with this group of players.

Comment

Chris Houghton anyone,I think that’s his name lol.

Comment

Don't think we'll get a 'god' manager 222 sadly or even a 'god' DOF, though would be nice. I've never criticised Les, but I do think he will go at the end of the season. Maybe Hoos too. Shame we didn't move earlier, prob could have got Warnock till end of season. Think they'll go for Holloway until end of season as first choice. I'm fuming at whoever was responsible for signing a bunch of sick notes. A club like ours can't afford to gamble to that extent. Wish we'd have kept Barbet-rarely injured. Obviously not much we could do about Dykes.

Comment

About time. We now need someone with championship experience, preferably someone who can lay the law down.

Comment

Working...
                  X