Clear All

• Gone

Critchley gone

Her we go again

Comment

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...wo-month-reign
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Whilst this was inevitable given his disastrous record I am quite concerned about who is next up, I don't trust LF to get it right and in fact I believe he should be out the door due to his track record of very poor recruitment of managers and players, he seems teflon!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Oh #### we are there again. I wanted him to suceed, he arived in a bad time. I am sure Chritchley is a god manager but we needed someone like Warnock to lift the team for the remainder of the season.

Comment

Go for Chris Wilder then best manager available right now.

Comment

His record was poor and tactically he didn't have a clue, however Les does not have a bloody clue

be interesting to see who decides to take over given we don't have much quality and half the squad got injury issues

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                His record was poor and tactically he didn't have a clue, however Les does not have a bloody clue

be interesting to see who decides to take over given we don't have much quality and half the squad got injury issues
                But will the injured miraculously jump off the treatment table now?

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                  Whilst this was inevitable given his disastrous record I am quite concerned about who is next up, I don't trust LF to get it right and in fact I believe he should be out the door due to his track record of very poor recruitment of managers and players, he seems teflon!
                  Spot on.

QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

But will the injured miraculously jump off the treatment table now?
                    Wouldn't put it past modern footballers

Without doubt Dykes is needed ASAP but I doubt he will play before easter

Comment

Les and Hoos should follow him

Comment

I just can't see who would want the job? Players are a bunch of tarts who happily down tools if anyone looks at them sideways and we don't seem to have any money available. Unless club have a credible candidate lined up, I think ditching Critch is a bit reckless.

Comment

You don't sack a manager unless you have been speaking to potential replacements. Unless the replacement is Paul Hall in which case I would appoint the tea lady with the bus driver as her assistant instead of hall.

Comment

Go Get Gareth

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                              I just can't see who would want the job? Players are a bunch of tarts who happily down tools if anyone looks at them sideways and we don't seem to have any money available. Unless club have a credible candidate lined up, I think ditching Critch is a bit reckless.
                              Our club has put itself in a difficult situation, this mess must stop i hope out owners are digging deep in there pockets to get a god manager why not Chris wilder.

Comment

Working...
                              X