No announcement yet.

Critchley OUT !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It appears our boards plan is to sit back and do nothing and just hope we can avoid relegation .great plan

Comment

If we get nothing from the next 3 games, I think, that's the death knell for us in this League, we need to see some points from somewhere!!!

Comment

We definitely need a new manager. It's a shame we couldn't just get Warnock in until the end of the season because he would have at least kept us up. I think once Mick had left we shouldn't have rushed into another appointment because critchley is a nice chap but isn't a football manager. One of those types that has clearly ended up in the wrong industry.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          We definitely need a new manager. It's a shame we couldn't just get Warnock in until the end of the season because he would have at least kept us up. I think once Mick had left we shouldn't have rushed into another appointment because critchley is a nice chap but isn't a football manager. One of those types that has clearly ended up in the wrong industry.
          Warnock would’ve kept us up! FFS Are we down then no! Are we going down no! Can’t see any point of changing the manager now & I don’t the board would either, we are just going put up with what we got at present & scape clear of relegation & rebuild next season, just my thoughts

Comment

Should have gone for wilder in the first place , experienced , strong manager not a yes man , so maybe that explains it , looked at the bench yesterday and wondered what was going on ? Players need a rocket up their A***

Comment

Sack Les Ferdinand, Hoos and Ramsey instead.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

At least it was done ,now appoint someone decent please and not on a bloody 3 and a half year contract

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Warnock would’ve kept us up! FFS Are we down then no! Are we going down no! Can’t see any point of changing the manager now & I don’t the board would either, we are just going put up with what we got at present & scape clear of relegation & rebuild next season, just my thoughts
                  We were only going 1 direction and that was league 1 under his leadership Jeff, thank god the owners agreed and made that crucial decision
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                  X