Critchley OUT !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critchley OUT !!

Useless mumbling stuttering clueless c@@t will relegate us if left in charge any longer . Our moronic board will have to pay him off his 3 and a half years but the alternative is league 1 .
    Get Warburton back to keep us up

LES OUT. They are all sh1te

Comment

Agree. Would bring in Ainsworth now if he'd take the job. Need motivation, character and passion

Comment

Been saying this for 8 weeks

Comment

I know it's a pointless stat but he has a win rate of 9% with us. 1 win out of 11 matches is unforgiveable for a team that was top of league earlier in the season. He has to go I'm afraid.

Comment

Never been a fan of a rotating door with managers.

But after watching the last few games, I would support paying off NC and bringing in Ainsworth.

If you would of mentioned this a few weeks back, I would of told you to put down the Kool-Aid, but we need a motivator, we have some okish players, but NC does not come across as a motivator.
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

That C#;t HAS to be sacked! No question

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                Never been a fan of a rotating door with managers.

But after watching the last few games, I would support paying off NC and bringing in Ainsworth.

If you would of mentioned this a few weeks back, I would of told you to put down the Kool-Aid, but we need a motivator, we have some okish players, but NC does not come across as a motivator.
                We couldnt afford a new striker so where's the money to pay off NC and pay comp for Ainsworth?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

We couldnt afford a new striker so where's the money to pay off NC and pay comp for Ainsworth?
                  Can we afford to get relegated though?

Comment

I'd reckon Nathan Jones agent could well be on the phone to our owners tonight if he's on the ball.

Comment

Anyone calling for that troll from Southampton needs their head checking

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

We also can't afford relegation.
                        We have to twist and go for it somehow: maintaining this status quo will see us plummet.
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

Can we afford to get relegated though?
                          I think theyve done their money.......what you see is what its going to be.

Comment

Why the f#uk did les give him sutch a long contract, les is as clueless as NC as far as I can see, loved les as a player but he is destroying the club that i love both need to go and now.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWood Rangers View Post
                              Anyone calling for that troll from Southampton needs their head checking
                              Agreed. He's a horrible individual. But compared to nc he's like klopp!! Lol!! Jones has history with our fans and I'd say nearly all of us would gladly tell him to f off if he came near the place but our owners will just look at his record and see he's available and has a track record of getting teams to play hard and scrap. In this league that is!

Comment

Working...
                              X