Critchley out, Nathan Jones in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 222lepo View Post
    Beale left us with 4 straight losses it might have been more if he stayed. Its not the manager this team is full of tiki taka players and in the championship that does not work. We need at least 2 new hard working grafters in the midfield. Win the battle of the midfield then you have a good chance of winning the game. Look at Milwall yesterday hard working team.
    Yeah. Warburton took 19pts from his last 20 games.... there's been a "blip" going on for at least a year and I attribute a big chunk of it to a cohort of players that are going through the motions and picking up wages. I do not see that Critchley is doing anything fundamentally wrong and cannot see any point in changing gaffers whilst we retain the same bunch of lazy players. As for Nathan Jones, he failed dismally at Stoke.... every time he leaves Hatters he crashes and burns. This is in addition to the fact he has a bad case of "small man" syndrome (VERY small man too) and is therefore very undesirable.

Comment

God no thanks, keep Critchley

Comment

I think Critchley will keep us up and transform this team in the summer. He will bring great football to the club and will eventually be compared to the greats like Ted Vizard.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
          God no thanks, keep Critchley
          Lol

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            Watching dunne and dickie continually pass back to seny yday is not the football I want to watch .
            Millwall got it forward quickly , as soon as u get it near the opposition box u have a better chance to score .
            Won't score with the 5 a side we play near our goal.
            ​Johansen seen better days , field slow , dozzel half asleep and when he does get the ball all he does is play it safe .
            The critch has got to get them to attack as I can't watch more of what I've been seeing , it's getting me down man
            Absolutely spot on!!

Cricthley suppose to have all the FIFA badges and stuff,but he still don´t get it. We are so slow going forward that every team can easily set their shape in order before we are even out of our own half. Going forward quickly dont have to mean route one, you can still go forward high tempo and keep ball in the ground. Sick and tired to watch this slow motion tikitaka-wannabe football

Comment

absolutely - we are so slow going forward. Seny likes to hold on for a long as possible before rolling the ball 2 yards to dickie or dunne who pass it between themselves for an age.

literally no forward momentum - remember when Dickie first arrived and he would do those Danny Shittu like forward surges - he has stopped doing those completely and that has definitely been coached out of him.

Also when the ball eventually gets through to our "midfield" their first instinct is a sideways or backwards pass.

and the Chair - if anyone slows the game down more than him i haven't seen them yet. Why have one touch when you can have 5 -6 giving time for the opposition to mark the 1 or sometimes 2 brave players who have dare to make it into the opposition box.

its painful - its predictable and the opposition manager must know that we are so easy to defend against that if like Saturday they score first - its game over.

Comment

Ive said before NC got all his badges and coached kids at liverpool the badges to me mean sod all and he coached probably technically better players at youth level than we have now so you cant compare.

We've got Sundeland who look half decent tomorrow followed up by Mboro away, Blackburn who were always tat against rotherham away watford and Blackpool. honestly with how were playing and injuries im not to confident of much more than a couple of hard fought draws which we don't seem capable off doing either.

Im not sure at what point in those fixtures you say enough is enough if we continue to get sod all, Its not all NC fault he's been given a loan from Bournemouth and a guy out of contract to work with in addition to a squad that was going backward under Beale. As for the jumped up Jones this leagues his level but we don't have two players capable of playing to his style the only guy that can mix it a bit is Dunne maybe field. He's about power physicality our players get injured having a sodding Bath if it has bubbles in it.

This sides a soft touch with no belly its all well and good putting up a bit of a come back V wall 2-0 down at home but in reality we could of lost by more and the same can be said of a point at Huddersfield which followed a debacle at Hull.

We need sorting out technically who that coach is probably above our pay scale but ive no confidence NC is the bloke to do it either.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                  Ive said before NC got all his badges and coached kids at liverpool the badges to me mean sod all and he coached probably technically better players at youth level than we have now so you cant compare.

We've got Sundeland who look half decent tomorrow followed up by Mboro away, Blackburn who were always tat against rotherham away watford and Blackpool. honestly with how were playing and injuries im not to confident of much more than a couple of hard fought draws which we don't seem capable off doing either.

Im not sure at what point in those fixtures you say enough is enough if we continue to get sod all, Its not all NC fault he's been given a loan from Bournemouth and a guy out of contract to work with in addition to a squad that was going backward under Beale. As for the jumped up Jones this leagues his level but we don't have two players capable of playing to his style the only guy that can mix it a bit is Dunne maybe field. He's about power physicality our players get injured having a sodding Bath if it has bubbles in it.

This sides a soft touch with no belly its all well and good putting up a bit of a come back V wall 2-0 down at home but in reality we could of lost by more and the same can be said of a point at Huddersfield which followed a debacle at Hull.

We need sorting out technically who that coach is probably above our pay scale but ive no confidence NC is the bloke to do it either.
                  You'd like Joey Barton instead then?

He get teams going for sure!! Behaviour clause in this contract needed though!

Comment

No it would be going from the frying pan into the fire.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                      What did NC do wrong yesterday to justify being sacked?

The players worked hard and should have got at least a draw if it wasnt for Liard.

Poor recruitment is the problem not the manager.
                      Agree with the sentiment. Only thoughts that NC needs to get Chair to look up more. Part of the problem (Not All) with Dykes scoring rate is that service to him was either too slow or never.

While in the position we are in we need to play for each othermuch more.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                        I’m serious!!
                        You must be joking? have you been on the Moroccan Woodbines, no way he can be anywhere near this club, Critchley's talk couldn't inspire an under 10's team same excuses every game, obviously out of this depth , but he's not to blame its the Clowns above who employed him and gave him a 3 1/2 year contract, our so called DOF how many more bad decisions is he going to be allowed to make, poor unfit players in on loan poor managers, all the board have gone missing nothing from Amit or anyone else, ,and one last thing anyone (Manager)who thinks Dozzell should be in the team ahead of Willock and Iroegbunam has lost the plot. Dozzell at best a poor DIv 1 player

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

You'd like Joey Barton instead then?

He get teams going for sure!! Behaviour clause in this contract needed though!
                          Tbh id rather Joey giving someone a wallop in midfield at least he got close enough to someone to do it. As others have stated to think Dozzell is better suited than Willock or Tim for me hasn't a clue how to set a side up. As for Barton as a manger probably not but someone between him and fat frank. Im not sure if Clint Hill still works with Joey cant be arsed to look on wiki. Im concerned that if we drop which is a possibility rather than probability at present but given the fixtures coming up it could well end up a probability they way were heading.

Genuinely i feel sorry for NC he's not been backed up at all in January its the clowns above that need the exit door

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Tbh id rather Joey giving someone a wallop in midfield at least he got close enough to someone to do it. As others have stated to think Dozzell is better suited than Willock or Tim for me hasn't a clue how to set a side up. As for Barton as a manger probably not but someone between him and fat frank. Im not sure if Clint Hill still works with Joey cant be arsed to look on wiki. Im concerned that if we drop which is a possibility rather than probability at present but given the fixtures coming up it could well end up a probability they way were heading.

Genuinely i feel sorry for NC he's not been backed up at all in January its the clowns above that need the exit door
                            Clint is assistant manager at Stockport County. Clint left Barton for family reasons shortly after Barton's altercation with his wife.....! Perhaps both wives were friends?

Ainsworth, Hill and Derry will feature again with us at some stage.

Comment

When Critchley talks he reminds me of Dave from the Royle Family Sitcon.

Comment

I just feel like NC has lost the dressing room, players seem totally disinterested.

Players seem totally confused by the style of play, no fluency to our play at times, and its starting to tell.

I just cant see NC lasting, its a tough business and we all have our expectations but for me Crichley doesn't fit the club.

I dont like getting rid of managers and that, but I just fear NC has lost the confidence of all now.

A poor result tomorrow against Sunderland and I just think that might be that.

Comment

Working...
                                X