Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critchley out, Nathan Jones in?

I’m serious!!

No way. Gobby whinging Welsh ****. Dresses like a 20 year old all kitted our in his stone island gear. I've never heard language as bad in a touchline. Horrible man. Gutted that he's been sacked as wad hoping he would take them down. Out of his depth. He seriously thought he was good enough to manage at that level but just goes to show that you quickly get found out if you're a spoofer or not.

Comment

Sorry, I'd rather get relegated than have to put up with him, I dislike him intensely.

Comment

What did NC do wrong yesterday to justify being sacked?

The players worked hard and should have got at least a draw if it wasnt for Liard.

Poor recruitment is the problem not the manager.

Comment

I said on another thread , i would make my mind up about Critchley in Feb after the transfer window.
          Although he has'nt been helped by the club in the transfer window , i now think he needs to be sacked.
          The reason is , any manager worth his salt should be able to set a team up defensively that are hard to score against , we are so badly organised that we always look like we are going to concede goals , his team selections are poor and his substitutions are always too late and normally the wrong players.
          The way it's going at the moment i honestly can't see us winning another game this season , we might nick the odd draw with a bit of luck but we are by far the worst team along with Huddersfield .
          Maybe the players have downed tools (not sure) but either way we are in serious danger of being relegated.
          Definately would'nt want That #### Jones as manager and honestly would'nt know who to go for that is available and would come to us .
          I think the reason we are starting to look at coach type managers is because no experienced decent manager would come and work under Ferdinand and with our lack of funds because of that i think they will stick with Critchley and we are ####ed .

Comment

Ive tried personally to get behind Crichley, however this is a results based business.

QPR have won once under his reign so far, and that was back away at Preston, apart from that we haven't won anything.

To put that into even more context, his win rate of 10 percent is worse than Mick Hartford.

So for me its time we got someone in who at least can get this team playing again, cause there is only one place we are heading if things dont seriously change, and thats to League 1.

Comment

Yep NC out and quickly. Ineffectual wet lettuce.

Comment

Jones not convinced, yes did great at Lootown but disaster at Southampton and his successor at Lootown doing as well if not better. Is NC the right man? Not a clue at this stage. My hope for this season is we stagger through to end with a few wins to stave off relegation. Squad then needs looking at, certain players reignited, some got rid of and new ones in. Key signings for me some grizzled veterans with character as this is very much what we are lacking. One in defence, one in midfield and one up top. Not necessarily starting every match but starting some and being available from bench rest of time (or most of it anyway). Heads have dropped again this season and nobody on the pitch to gee players up and focus them.

Going back to NC if we show some fight between now and end of season and manage to not get dragged into relegation scrap I'd keep and see what he can do with a summer behind him. If we don't then yes maybe need to look at replacing. See little point in getting rid of him at moment. I doubt Pep could get this lot going.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                  Jones not convinced, yes did great at Lootown but disaster at Southampton and his successor at Lootown doing as well if not better. Is NC the right man? Not a clue at this stage. My hope for this season is we stagger through to end with a few wins to stave off relegation. Squad then needs looking at, certain players reignited, some got rid of and new ones in. Key signings for me some grizzled veterans with character as this is very much what we are lacking. One in defence, one in midfield and one up top. Not necessarily starting every match but starting some and being available from bench rest of time (or most of it anyway). Heads have dropped again this season and nobody on the pitch to gee players up and focus them.

Going back to NC if we show some fight between now and end of season and manage to not get dragged into relegation scrap I'd keep and see what he can do with a summer behind him. If we don't then yes maybe need to look at replacing. See little point in getting rid of him at moment. I doubt Pep could get this lot going.
                  I get that, but hes had 10 games to sort it out, and one win in that is diabolical.

You cant deny Jones is a good manager, passionate and all that, but for me he is that sort of manager who we need, at least he can sort this team out and get us at least playing again.

We will be very lucky to stay in the Championship at this rate.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

I get that, but hes had 10 games to sort it out, and one win in that is diabolical.

You cant deny Jones is a good manager, passionate and all that, but for me he is that sort of manager who we need, at least he can sort this team out and get us at least playing again.

We will be very lucky to stay in the Championship at this rate.
                    He flopped at Stoke and Southampton, personally I wouldn't call him him a good manger, a complete **** maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                      What did NC do wrong yesterday to justify being sacked?

The players worked hard and should have got at least a draw if it wasnt for Liard.

Poor recruitment is the problem not the manager.
                      His record is obviously poor so far but I am not sure it's fair to put all of the blame on him, he has come in to a difficult situation and lost the only real CF we had available, add to the fact that his predecessor did the recruiting then did a runner and some of the players seem to be sulking! The manager can't really stop on field errors by professionals, both goals we conceded were a result of schoolboy defending, he can't teach Jimmy Dunne at this point to get over the ball to strike it in the gaping net for a late equalizer, he can change team selection and formation! I know the squad has huge limitations but this is where I think he got things wrong specifically yesterday, Tim should have come in for Dozell, Martin should have been in the match sooner and Willock looked crocked as he entered the field, hindsight will always lead to second guessing in a loss! I don't think NC is going anywhere soon despite what fans on social media want and I absolutely cringe at the idea of Jones coming in!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

I would not at this stage ditch the Critch but if he were to fall on his sword or be invited by the club to remove himself from our immediate vicinity.
                        I would advocate whom I always do from the pool of economically non active and get the same 'no' I always
                        do ,except from Furtive and his prey(Sheep) ..,,, HUGHTON_

Comment

Beale left us with 4 straight losses it might have been more if he stayed. Its not the manager this team is full of tiki taka players and in the championship that does not work. We need at least 2 new hard working grafters in the midfield. Win the battle of the midfield then you have a good chance of winning the game. Look at Milwall yesterday hard working team.

Comment

Warnock till end of season.
                            he'll get em going.

Comment

Watching dunne and dickie continually pass back to seny yday is not the football I want to watch .
                              Millwall got it forward quickly , as soon as u get it near the opposition box u have a better chance to score .
                              Won't score with the 5 a side we play near our goal.
                              ​Johansen seen better days , field slow , dozzel half asleep and when he does get the ball all he does is play it safe .
                              The critch has got to get them to attack as I can't watch more of what I've been seeing , it's getting me down man

Comment

Working...
                              X