No announcement yet.

Chris Martin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not too sure how much we would get from a fire sale to reboot the squad the forms poor

We at the limit due to poor signings which have cost mocost Hopefully some kids come through to cut investment

On another note the lad mullin at wrexham ok hes 28 but looks half decent and giving sheff utd defence a tough night decent touch movememt

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
      I'm not too sure how much we would get from a fire sale to reboot the squad the forms poor

We at the limit due to poor signings which have cost mocost Hopefully some kids come through to cut investment

On another note the lad mullin at wrexham ok hes 28 but looks half decent and giving sheff utd defence a tough night decent touch movememt
      I know he's a Hollywood guy, but damn that project is a lesson in marketing and putting some passio into a club.

I'd honestly believe that players would improve given a platform to do so, and that is exactly what is happening there, injecting belief into a club goes a long way.

Comment

Welcome ( Old Boy) as many will Know you can get a great tune from an old Fiddle, here's to Hope....

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post

I know he's a Hollywood guy, but damn that project is a lesson in marketing and putting some passio into a club.

I'd honestly believe that players would improve given a platform to do so, and that is exactly what is happening there, injecting belief into a club goes a long way.
          Spot on Reynolds has bought into the sport and from a distance has the drive to take a club on an upwards curve and installed belief into the club and is making time for it We've got fk all apart from excuses as to what we can't do and are a club that's stagnant top to bottom with decisions constantly being Co cked up.

This club needs a reboot imo

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Spot on Reynolds has bought into the sport and from a distance has the drive to take a club on an upwards curve and installed belief into the club and is making time for it We've got fk all apart from excuses as to what we can't do and are a club that's stagnant top to bottom with decisions constantly being Co cked up.

This club needs a reboot imo
            There s varying views on the current losses the club is making and the next set of financial reports are due by month end.

But it seems to me the aims of the Board are to stay within FFP. But we either go steady every year and achieve nothing or cut costs for two years then give it one big go. The latter happened under Warbs and we're now cost cutting.

Alternatively, we're trying to get losses down to a minimum to prepare the club for sale.

Who knows which path we're on?

Personally, I think we're doing enough to maintain championship status, cutting costs as best we can and will sell out to an American consortium when a new stadium site is finalised.

Comment

Imo, a club need at least one awkvard striker in the mould of Chris Martin . He will obviously not stay with us for a long time, but maybe he can teach Armstrong ie a few things about the game when he`s here. I`m not sure where he is born etc , but If he wants to stay in London, we might see him coaching the strikers at QPR some day. God knows it`s needed.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

There s varying views on the current losses the club is making and the next set of financial reports are due by month end.

But it seems to me the aims of the Board are to stay within FFP. But we either go steady every year and achieve nothing or cut costs for two years then give it one big go. The latter happened under Warbs and we're now cost cutting.

Alternatively, we're trying to get losses down to a minimum to prepare the club for sale.

Who knows which path we're on?

Personally, I think we're doing enough to maintain championship status, cutting costs as best we can and will sell out to an American consortium when a new stadium site is finalised.
                I also think we will stay up this season I think 46-48 may be enough I'm sure there is 3 teams worse than us, next season and a non existence in the summer window may be enough to send us down the squad imo is poor

If we're after a site I'd like to think we've told Hammersmith Council help us or were off it's gone on far too long with little joy. The owners show little interest Les is the vocal point and I'd like to see him more accountable

Comment

Are there three teams worse than us? Will there still be three team worse than us once QPR have bucked their ideas up?

Rangers always seem to be the last to wake up to looming relegation. Will there still be time for them to realise the peril and get out of this nose dive?

Comment

Working...
                  X