• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Martin

Done . Decent !!
    gives us a outlet up top .
    on official

Decent player , good target man . Like to think he'll get on any shirkers backs

Comment

I assume Coldplay dont have any weekend gigs until the festival season starts then?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
        I assume Coldplay dont have any weekend gigs until the festival season starts then?
        I was expecting some thing like this .. definitely should play fix you on Saturday as he comes out

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

I was expecting some thing like this .. definitely should play fix you on Saturday as he comes out
          You can rely on me!

Even though Dykes is out of hospital it would seem this signing means he'll be out for at least another six weeks.

I read that recovery can be 2-4 weeks and then he'll need time to regain fitness. He might make the bench by the end of March but i cant see him starting a game this side of April.

Great interim signing and I hoped...with my free signing thread.....that the end of the window wouldnt be the end of the search for cover.

Well done Les and Board. This will do for now and we await the squad overall in the summer.

Comment

Can't be happy with this to be honest. Shows how bad we've become when all we can get is a 34 year old who couldn't get a game at Bristol City.

Literally scraping the barrell with this guy. Hope he does well but the lack of ambition from our club in this window told us a lot.

Comment

great we have managed to tie him down to a five year contract. Play off charge back on.

Comment

Whilst it shows where we are financially (skint) at least we have some physicality up front.

Now the difficult thing for him is our crossing is shite at best so i don't expect he will get too many opportunities to use his head and elbows. probably worth going 442 and put him and Lowe upfront with Chair if he decides to pass and willock out wide if he decides he can be bothered.

Comment

Not what I would have wanted .. however we don’t have a striker so anyone would do and we could have done a lot worse .. and anyone who thinks Armstrong is the answer needs to go watch another sport as football isn’t for you . His nearly 20 .. yes his quick strong and has pace but if you not got that eye for goal at 20 years old you will never have it he has no composure in the final 3rd and obviously that comes with experience he shouldn’t be any where near championship first team . Again shows how much squad depth we got

Comment

No tatts - whatever does he do all week?

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                      No tatts - whatever does he do all week?

Write songs obviously.

Comment

I really wanted us to sign him 7 years ago
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Was initially opposed to this signing, nothing against him, he's been a good pro who's played a lot of football, but he's 34!
                          On reflection, he could be just what we need. We are definitely out of other options, and we desperately needed someone up front, and he will annoy defences, and should score a few goals between now and the end of the season. Just wish he was 5/10/15 years younger.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

Write songs obviously.
                            Of course (silly me).

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X