Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man City Charged FFP

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64536785

£50 fine and 100 hours community service?

Blimey you expecting that big a penalty

They'll get away with a transfer embargo and fine that's a month wages for Haaland

Chelsea need aborting 8 Yr deals can't be right what worries me with them is Les will hand some f kin useless 1 legged donkey one

Ffp needs either scrapping or doing correctly if not can we have our money back you shitehouses at the fa

Comment

City will crawl out it
      one law for the likes of them and Chelsea , they will always find a loophole

Comment

I'll be watching this with a lot of interest.
        i think we can already guess the outcome.

Comment

I hope they get away with it because any team that finishes above Chelsea are alright by me .

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post
            I hope they get away with it because any team that finishes above Chelsea are alright by me .

One of this morning’s broad sheets are stating City could face possible expulsion from the Premier league.

I wonder if the scum are facing an up coming investigation as well.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

QPR v Man City next season

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                QPR v Man City next season
                You think they'll get demoted 2 divisions then?

Comment

I just read an article about Man City on BBC and it stated QPR were fined £875,000 in 2011. It was much more than that wasn't it or was that a seperate fine to the EFL one (I seem to remember that one being after our 2012/13 relegation?)..I think I recall about £20 Million which almost doubled with costs and other add ons.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

One of this morning’s broad sheets are stating City could face possible expulsion from the Premier league.

I wonder if the scum are facing an up coming investigation as well.
                    Possibly an extra promotion spot for us to not be in the hunt for then

Comment

Chelsea’s time is coming up too .. these loops holes are not legal with spreading transfer payments over 7/8 years .. they are going to be in big trouble . Man City can afford any fine so the league can’t really impose that as a punishment or every club will do it as they just pay the fine . They need points deduction and transfer embargo for 2/3 years

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                        I just read an article about Man City on BBC and it stated QPR were fined £875,000 in 2011. It was much more than that wasn't it or was that a seperate fine to the EFL one (I seem to remember that one being after our 2012/13 relegation?)..I think I recall about £20 Million which almost doubled with costs and other add ons.
                        Was that the fine for the Faulin saga.?

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

Was that the fine for the Faulin saga.?
                          I believe so … then we got done after for 20 million which the owners paid ffp (i can’t be 100 per cent sure )

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                            Yep, got me puzzled when I first read it, but that was the fine regarding Ali Faurlin, the big one came later.

Comment

Everyone is taking about signing long contracts with players (up to 10 years) as a loophole in the FFP regulation. I do not think this is an effective loophole at all. First and foremost, it is legal. But more importantly, it is creating enormous problem in the future for these clubs. They know that this is freeing up more money now for less money in the future. The more players they sign on long contracts, and the more short term head room they create, the less the head room will be down the road. It is really stupid. It will come back to bite them. I hope they keep doing it though, ending up i big problems 3-4 years from now.

Comment

Working...
                              X