Lowe done deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowe done deal

Jamal Lowe heading to QPR on loan, completed his medical this afternoon.

What a cracking signing this is.

https://twitter.com/markmcadamtv/sta...73893992177665

Willock on his way out?

Comment

Not a goal scorer though which is what we need, felt Willock on his way out for a while came back from injury hasn't looked right since

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
        Not a goal scorer though which is what we need, felt Willock on his way out for a while came back from injury hasn't looked right since
        He has scored quite a bit though, scored seven for Bournemouth last season and fourteen for Swansea the season before that.

So he does know where the net is.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          I recon we rushed him back too soon.

I wonder whether we should cash in on him now, especially considering his contract is up in the summer and its probably the time to take the money.

However we do have a option to extend by a year so we could trigger that option.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
            Willock on his way out?
            Why do people assume Willock is to be sold? We’ve already got rid of 1 of our only 3 recognised strikers (Bonne), leaving only Dykes and Armstrong. I know Lowe has just signed on loan, but we still need an out and out striker to partner Dykes. It seems Critchley is unwilling to try Armstrong, so coukd Willock play up front, as a pair with Dykes? Chair in the 10 role and play to our strengths, which is 3 x CBs and we actually at last have have 2 x good WBs, yet we choose to play a flat back 4! 3-4-1-2 has got to be the way forward! You Rrs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

Why do people assume Willock is to be sold? We’ve already got rid of 1 of our only 3 recognised strikers (Bonne), leaving only Dykes and Armstrong. I know Lowe has just signed on loan, but we still need an out and out striker to partner Dykes. It seems Critchley is unwilling to try Armstrong, so coukd Willock play up front, as a pair with Dykes? Chair in the 10 role and play to our strengths, which is 3 x CBs and we actually at last have have 2 x good WBs, yet we choose to play a flat back 4! 3-4-1-2 has got to be the way forward! You Rrs!!!
              I personally would send Tyler Roberts back to Leeds and reuse that loan spot to get a better Centre Forward in.

Comment

Hopefully what we need!
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

I personally would send Tyler Roberts back to Leeds and reuse that loan spot to get a better Centre Forward in.
                  Personally I would drive him back
                  I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Ha ha, this is something I’ve said on a Rangers FB group, but apparently we are stuck with him as he has played the requisite amount of games this half of the season which means he’s with us now for the rest of the season unfortunately! If so, I wouldn’t play him again and we just have to accept we’ve wasted a loan place with this sulky, always unfit, non scoring, bell whacker!

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

I would love to keep Willock and Chair as well as Lowe an additional CF. Fingers crossed.....

Comment

Lowe signed til end of season. In squad for Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

I'll pay for your petrol!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkranger View Post

Id of saved your petrol money id make him walk will be the most effort he'd put in this year. knowing us we will shell out and buy him, i think he's pony lazy and cant be f kin arsed attitude that gets paid to much

Comment

Originally posted by Darkranger View Post

Who's paying for the French motorway tolls and ferry costs?

Comment

Working...
                              X