No announcement yet.

Lowe done deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic news for the lad and I know his dad Ted would be extremely proud if he was still alive!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Eurotunnel, diesel and an overnight stay in Beauvais for the best Chinese buffet i have ever been too.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

For me we are lacking two main things, spark and steel. Don't know much about Lowe but strikes me as someone who can add some spark and impetus going forwards and chip in with a few goals too. Willock out of sorts, Roberts hasn't really got going (although haven't written him off so personally no problem him remaining) and Chair bit hit and miss. Lowe could also be an option alongside Dykes. There was seemingly competition for him too which is usually a good sign.

Now we need a nasty barsteward further back to both keep our lot honest and bully the opposition. An out and out striker would be nice but my view is we need some steel more than anything as we too often appear listless and without leadership.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
          For me we are lacking two main things, spark and steel. Don't know much about Lowe but strikes me as someone who can add some spark and impetus going forwards and chip in with a few goals too. Willock out of sorts, Roberts hasn't really got going (although haven't written him off so personally no problem him remaining) and Chair bit hit and miss. Lowe could also be an option alongside Dykes. There was seemingly competition for him too which is usually a good sign.

Now we need a nasty barsteward further back to both keep our lot honest and bully the opposition. An out and out striker would be nice but my view is we need some steel more than anything as we too often appear listless and without leadership.
          With regard to Chair being hit and miss, we went from the Cardiff game where we were afraid to shoot and just played the ball around in the oppo's half to Sheff Utd with Chair shooting on sight when better options were available, we need the mid ground with Chair in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Fantastic news for the lad and I know his dad Ted would be extremely proud if he was still alive!
            strange why you would lie about this .
            very strange man .
            very strange ref on here .

Comment

Snooker commentator. Tbh Austin just playing the game, fair enough my turn to take it on the chin ;)
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Snooker commentator. Tbh Austin just playing the game, fair enough my turn to take it on the chin ;)
                fair play

Comment

Working...
                X