Critchley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffalo
    I think we should be grateful he took the job. Not sure I would have.
    Spot on.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

He may not be the most inspiring appointment but I think if he had been brought on before MB then we would have been pretty happy. The guy clearly has nouse, and more experience than his predecssor in a management role, with proven success on a budget which is what we need.

We could have gone to the continent but that is a biug old gamble with no guarantees, something the club needs to try and avoid at this precise moment is too much risk, surely. I guess the hardest thing is looking at the nuclues of a good squad which could be wasted if we don't push on. Not sure what i would have if in charge of the decisions at the club but to me everything since the appointment of Warburton has been the correct and mature decision.

Comment

Imagine he turns out to be a tactical genius and we start winning every week and then he gets poached by Celtic in three months.....

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          Imagine he turns out to be a tactical genius and we start winning every week and then he gets poached by Celtic in three months.....
          I definitely wouldn't want to go for a beer with you.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Oh no, I'm quite excited about Critchley. The fiasco with Beale has made me realise that any up and coming manager who performs well for us will inevitably attract the attention of "big clubs" and possibly have their head turned. It's not something I'd thought about previously cos we have hired a succession of mediocre performing managers and the situation hasn't arisen..... I think we're 8 managers in 10 years or is it 10 in 8 years - either way we have chewed through a lot of gaffers!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Abseits has definitely dodged a bullet there.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Abseits has definitely dodged a bullet there.

Comment

Working...
                X